Chapter 32: Faodail

Chapter 32: Faodail

(n.) A lucky find.

-----

Seanna Aragon

"Okay na ba 'to?" Marie whispered to her, pertaining to the cake she just lightened up.

"Yeah. That'll be good na. Do you think we should knock first or pasok na lang kaagad?"

"Paanong surprise pa kung kakatok din tayo?" Marie tilted her head sideways.

She snapped her fingers. "Right. Let's go! Luke, you carry the cake. I'm so excited!"

Today is Lorenzo's birthday. Actually, they don't know that it is actually dated today because he's not telling anything about it naman. Kung hindi pa nag notif sa Facebook kagabi hindi pa nila malalaman.

So because of that, they asked the helpers to buy them a cake. So, here they are now, going inside his room to surprise him!

Marie slowly opened the door and they quietly tiptoed their way going inside.

"Mukha kayong tanga dalawa," wika ni Luke sa kanila ni Marie.

"Aish! Quiet!" She lowered her voice.

He shook his head. "Hindi yan magigising kahit ganito pa kalakas ang boses ko. We drank bottles last night, or maybe it was just me. Naka apat yata siyang bote."

"So ayun. Nag lasing na naman," Marie uttered disappointedly.

"Whatever. Let's just get this surprise done." Seanna walked towards the bed.

Lorenzo sleeping in supine position with his head facing the side. He looks like a baby, just don't wake him up.

"Ako na mang gigising," Marie offered.

"Make it fast, Marie. Nalulusaw na yung kandila," Luke said.

Marie smirked at them then faced Lorenzo again. She leaned forward a bit.

"Hoy lasinggero, gising!"

"Omg, Marie!" She gasped her name because she slapped Lorenzo.

Ang violent na rin niya!

"What the fu—Masakit!" Lorenzo cried in horror.

Marie turned to them. "Oh diba gising na?"

"Anong trip niyo?" Lorenzo asked, scratching his eyes. His hair is going in different directions.

"Happy birthday, Lorenzo! We have a cake for you!" She clapped her hands together.

He stared at them boredly. "So, ganito kayo mang surprise? Nananakit? Nang iistorbo? Walang confetti o balloons? Jusko wala man lang ka effort effort!"

"Hey, we bought you a cake!"

"Arte mo, pare. I-blow mo na lang 'to."

"Alin ang ib-blow, pare?" Lorenzo smirked at Luke.

"Gago ibang blow yata yung tinutukoy mo," ngisi ni Luke pabalik.

Seanna showed them a disgusted face. Their mouth needs some cleansing. Pati si Luke nahahawa na ni Lorenzo sa mga spg sidetracks nito!

Luke then extended the cake to Lorenzo and he blew the candle. They clapped their hands after. Binaba ni Luke yung cake sa side table tapos pumatong silang lahat sa kama.

"Happy birthday, Lorenzo!" Seanna hugged his side. "So, what's your wish?"

"Pakasalan mo ako?"

She pushed him because of that. He laughs loudly.