Part 8: can u make me ?!!

Annika was all ready to attend the meeting regarding the project with shivaay...

Annika : bhabi!! Mae ja rahi hu ...she grabbed her jacket and left with some files in her hand ...

She reached near her car and driver drives her car to the venue ..

Arjun : neeta u know na why annika reacted like this today ( read part 7 before this) ....

Neeta: arjun I hope she really recovers from her past ...I m really worried for her future.

Arjun : I understand she  is as a bestie for u and ...I really want to solve this ...

IN KALE MANSHION ..

Shivaay to pinku : bye choti...😇😂...

Pinku: bhai 🙄🙄

Shivaay: best of luck ...and give your best ...!!🥰

Pinku : yo !! bro 🤩🤩

shivaay left pinku there for an interview and waited near a restaurant...till she finishes 

.

.

.

.

In  the interview .. 

Pinku: good morning sir and ma'am..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

so lets see who is sir and whats the name ...

Rajiv Jadhav...

He is someone who cannot be easily be melted

He is someone who cannot be easily be melted ...and he trusts his P.A more than anyone.

lets see how is character gets shaped...

P.A  to whom pinku referred as  ma'am..

A  to whom pinku referred as  ma'am

who is dedicated towards her work . ( aur kuch hai kya tum lugo ko kya lagata hai )

.

.

.

.

.

Returning back to interview ...

Sir: good morning , priyanka!!

p.a: hii ! good morning !!

Sir: kk so lets start ..

'

'

'

'

tell that time annika was just passing from the restaurant...

To herself : chal kuch kha lata hai!! 

she stops at the restaurant ..

as she get downs she notices a black and white memories ..

and then notices some one crossing the road and was almost going to get hit by the truck she shouts NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO......And was about to lose her sense and fall on road ...

when 

.

.

.

.

.

shivaay runs up to her catches hold of her ...

.

.

shivaay picks her up and takes her to near by hospital ...

a doctor inspects her condition ...and tells shivaay: nothing worry about it s just that she remembered a bad incident which made her unconscious..

shivaay takes a relief..

waits for  annika to wake up and till that he messages pinku to come in hospital after her interview as he left the car back for her ..

after 2 mins annika wakes up and shivaay rushes towards her ...annika are u ok he hold her hand she was about get up from the bed ..

annika: ya!! 

at the same time pinku enters she hugs annika as she enters and : di!! are u kk

annika: yup pinku !!

she was about to thank him ...when

shivaay: I think u should rest so let me inform to ur brother about this..!! 

anika: no shivaay I am all fine u shouldnt  tell bro about this he will be worried with out any reason ... see i can walk properly and so lets go now ..she pulled him out ...

pinku in her mind : oh anu dii...🤔😛

shivaay in his mind : which incident effect annika so much that she lost her consciousness...😶😶

annika to herself : if shivaay wasnt there then ..she looks at him and thinks CAN YOU MAKE ME..calm and happy or else I will loss u  as him...!!!!😔😔

*****************************************************

HAPPY READING....📚