Introduction to the World

REGUM

Regum is the name of the kingdom. It is vast, filled with magic, and very mysterious.

The Elvin Jungle - The dense, massive jungle to the North of Regum where the Elves live. It's very diverse and the Elves make their homes in and on certain types of trees.

The Plains - Simply called The Plains, this is mostly unoccupied land. Some farmers migrated here, along with some plantation owners who wanted to use the land. Most Blessed flee to here.

The Nirwyn Wood - A forest to the south of the plains, surrounding the mountains at the Southern Border of Regum.

The Kingdom - Most of civilization, living in the Southwest of Regum. This is where the Silver Palaces are.

THE PEOPLE

Elves - A race that possesses magic. Since Elves are attuned to nature, their Mages have nature based abilities. There are no Elf Blessed.

Half-Elves - Half human, half Elf. Most of them possess magic, and split into two categories- Blessed and Half-Elf Mages. The Half-Elf Mages have elemental specialties, but are weaker than the Elf Mages. Half-Elf Blessed have a branch of elemental magic(illusion magic as a branch of Air magic, etc.)

Humans - No magical abilities, unless they're Blessed.

Blessed Ones - Humans or Half-Elves with a certain magical power. No two Blessed Ones will ever have the same ability, even if it's similar. Blessed One's always have a mark, and some aren't as inconspicuous as others. Examples of marks: Glowing skin/eyes, hands or feet are covered in some substance, oddly shaped birthm