Chapter 6

Chapter 6

---Severa---

"Wake up Severa, its the first day of Quidditch!" Pancy yelled. "Do you need another silencing charm?" I asked her. "N-no" she stuttered out. "Good, now go away" I told her and started going back to sleep. "Professor Snape asked us to wake you, Crabby" Milicent said. My eyebrow twitched and I made a mad dash for my wand. I would never let anyone as lowly as her treat me in such a way. "EAT SLUGS YOU FILTHY MUGGLE LOVER!" I yelled so loudly that I would be surprised if the whole school didn't hear me.

"Get out so I can change" I said to the girls who nodded and quickly left. No one can compete with me. Not at the moment, anyways.

••••••••••••

I laughed as I sat across the table from Draco. "That was great!" I exclaimed. Draco nodded and Crabbe and Goyle stuffed their faces. "Mudblood Granger is getting annoying" Draco said. "I agree, I'm very close to using the silencing charm on her instead of Pancy or Millicent, she's honestly as annoying as the two combined" I stated. He laughed and we soon we were told class would be starting soon. "Let's go Vera, I'm sure your father will not appreciate your tardiness" Draco said. I nodded and off we went.

••••••••••••••••••••

"She's so full of it! Stupid Mudblood Granger!" I exclaimed as I walked out of class beside Draco with Pancy, Daphne, Millicent, Crabbe, and Goyle behind us. "Relax Severa, she's just that- a Mudblood, your automatically better than her" Draco said. "Very true, Draco" I said. "Potter is almost as annoying as Mudblood Granger, and the Bloodtraiter a close third" he said. "Thank you!" I exclaimed and threw my hands out in front of me for emphasis.

"I mean, really its no question friends, she's a Mudblood attempting to be a know-it-all, its no wonder the dark lord tried rid them all" I said. "Its a shame he didn't" Draco said. "Truer words have never been spoken" I said to him. He laughed as we climbed the stairs. 'Oh such good times' I thought.