CHAPTER 13:Oops, we all fell for him

It was a fine day and they decided to hang out again, so don't expect the castle to be silent.

But getting there wasn't particularly easily.......

Especially when their ex-manager became a bitch and shared to the world that VERIVERY had vampire selves and that Kangmin is dating all of them.

Of course it caused backlash because the fans now wanted to meet the Vampire versions of the members and they fully supported Kangmin, but the public won't let them live.

Once they got outside, alot of reporters were waiting and ran to them.

Minchan let out his pissy side and punched one of them.

"You motherfuckers don't know what personal space and privacy means huh", He stated.

The reporters were stunned and stood there thinking how to act.

Minchan smiled and let the members get inside the van first.

"Once I see one of your faces ever again, I'll crack your skull", He said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Wow, who knew you could be terrifying, for reals this time", Yongseung teased.

"Excuse me, you're the one who said I looked scary in the first place", Minchan said.

"Because it's true,when I first met you, you seemed like the type that doesn't smile at all, I did not expect you to be the opposite", The dancer argued.

"He has a point hyung, you had the serious face on and I also was surprised when you weren't the boomer type", Yeonho giggled.

Minchan huffed and sat down next to Hoyoung, who was muffling his laughter.

The ride wasn't entirely quiet as Minchan had a rant on how not scary he looks, and the members look like they want to punch him.

"Can I destroy him? He already looks too handsome anyways, let me lessen it", Yeonho said, sending glares at the older man sitting infront of him.

"Try me then Yeonho, you can't even reach my height", The visual commented.

"I'll delete your kneecaps if you joke about my height again", The vocalist threatened.

Minchan let out a chortle, which annoyed Yeonho even more, and in the end, everyone started giggling.

"Kangmin, you have the audacity to laugh huh, let me remind you that you are still the shortest in the team", He said.

Kangmin kept laughing because he said that he already accepted his fate and at this point, Yeonho was super sulky and turned away.

Yongseung tried cheering him up but when he got his hand near him, the other snarled.

"Yeonho, you are not a dog", He said.

"No shit!", Yeonho answered.

Yongseung was taken aback and giggled lightly.

"You can really talk huh", He said.

And before Yeonho could even ask what he meant, he was harshly placed in Yongseung's lap.

Kangmin was enjoying this sight and asked them to kiss.

"I ain't kissing him", Yeonho said, his arms still crossed.

"Really?", Kangmin asked again.

Yeonho nodded and didn't know what was coming for him.

Minchan stood behind him and is ready to push him, so he and Yongseung would "accidentally" kiss.