Chapter 1

Waking up in a room with no memory on how I got there or where I was but I do remember a male voice introducing himself as Dr. Danny. I also remembers my younger sister there to.

Wait where is my sister, where is Rachel. I have to wake up, I must open my eyes to see where she is and where I am.

Finally I opened my eyes and saw I was in a room, looking to my left I saw my sister in a chair where I was sitting on the ground with what seemed to be a thin rope on my wrists so I'll just have to find something to cut it with.

Standing up was a bit difficult but was able too. Walking up to my sister to see her opening her eyes and was also looking a bit confused. One thing I notice quickly was her expression and body language.

I also was noticing a difference of me but ignored it. All I wanted to do was get rid of the rope, I noticed that my wrist were a bit loose. Checking to see was the thin rope on the ground with a clean cut on the rope.

My sister stood from the chair and asked me " where are we?" Not knowing the answer to her question, I just gave her a simple shake of the head. I'm confused as she is.

Rachel turned around and noticed the moon and said how pretty it was, which i gotta agree it was pretty and the shade of blue was nice. Yet it looked fake. Strange.

Rachel said something about mom and dad but what makes no sense is how did I get here. That's my question.
Walking to the hallway where my sister went off too, I just notice how weird it was, Rachel mentioned a hospital but this looks nothing like a hospital. We noticed a elevator but could te it to open.

Rachel noticed handwriting on the wall, listening to what it said was even more confusing, i decided to look around and saw a door so i went to open it. A typewriter was on a desk was what I saw. Rachel response snapped me out of it "I still look the same and so you Crystal. What could be so different?"

The typewriter started typing which spooked me but what spooked me the most was who was tying it? Why is it asking our names? Why were we here? And it just kept asking one single word. Why? I turned around hearing it typing again and ignored whatever my sister said.

What's going on? Why do I feel different? Why was my wrists tied up? What could my sister be doing here? I need answers but where do I get these answers. How do we get out of this place? Something doesn't feel right of this place, I just don't know what.

Hearing the elevator door opening was probably our way of getting out of here and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get us out.

Getting in was strange. So I closed my eyes and relaxed, breathing in and out. Then I heard a voice "The girls on the bottom level are confirmed as a sacrifice. All floors, please begin your preparations at once." All of a sudden, i sense multiple people but no idea on who they were. All I knew was they weren't friendly.

"Rachel, stay close to me at all times alright. Something about this building doesn't seem right. So do as I say." Receiving a nod from her made me feeling like a sense of protecting her. Then out of nowhere I felt something connecting with me, like a power within me. Something not normal but was willing to trust it when the need to use it.

The elevator doors opened and the same voice as before spoke "You are now entering the play area." We step out of the elevator and to me it looked like an alley. "It's strange that this is inside of a building isn't it Crys." Nodded to her was all that needed to be said.

We walked and at first I heard something that sounded as footsteps but thought they belong to us instead that is until I heard something break that made us turn around to see what it was. The feeling inside of me was slowly building up like an energy, still I was confused on what it was.