Chapter 1: intoxicated romance

Welcome to chapter 1. Sit back. Relax. And enjoy.
Or don't. There will be sexual topics in this chapter.

Eraser pov~

I walk into marvul and my base grumbling to myself. I'm so fucking annoyed. Reboot fucking beat the shit out of me for going to get groceries she thought I was gonna rob the fucking store. I need to eat to you know!

"What got your panties in a twist" marvul said smirking.
"Hahaha fuck off" I said flipping him off while going to the kitchen to find some alcohol.
Bad days call for whiskey, vodka, anything with alcohol. Even beer and I hate beer.
I searched through the kitchen for a while tearing apart the cupboards not being able to find anything alcoholic this is why I needed to get fucking groceries. I needed the essentials. Alcohol, Apple juice, bagels, and donuts (inside joke with the co writer ).

"Marvul where is the rest of our alcohol." I grumbled knowing he probably hid some in his room or somethinng.
"I'll go get it you big baby but you owe me" he said winking at me.
Damn some days I just want to rip his skull off his body. He's always flirting with me and making dirty jokes even though I've made it quite clear after kicking him in the dick and erasing his mouth that one time. That I. Do. Not. Like. Him.

Marvul pov~

I went upstairs to get eraser his alcohol. The big baby had a bad day. So he wants a lot. Lucky for him. I have a lot of my own special blend~.
I've been trying to get into his pants for months because I'm just that fucking horny and he's hot af. Even better when he's pissy. So I took the vodka that's only 30% alcohol and spiked it with some 100% alcohol and added a little bit of sex drugs. No big deal just what needs to be done.
I take two bottles and bring them downstairs making sure to have the special one properly labeled with a Lenny face so I know which is for my racy~.(😏)

"Oh racy I have your drinks~" I said putting the bottle of the spiked in front of him.
"Don't call me racy you dick. I hate it when people call me that" he said grabbing the bottle and starting to down it.
"Holy shit dont you need like shot glasses?"
"Haha no I'm to pissed for that" he said continuing to drink then he put it down.
I grabbed a shot glass and poured a few shots of my own. I drank one to start. I have a high tolerance to alcohol I could down about 50 shots without an effect. Yet I know eraser can't take that much. At about 4 he's drowsy and at 10 he's wasted. And then the sex drugs will kick in in about 20 minutes.
'Keep him distracted' I thought to myself.

"So why are you so pissy again?"
"I was trying to get the fuckin groceries then stupid reboot just came along and fucked it all up. I fuckin hate those stupid good sanses I just wanted bagels and donuts!" He said pretty pissy. Alcohol not doing much yet.
"Your so fucking stupid you should've just beat him up now you are here bout to get so drunk and probably horny~."  I said mumbling the last part
"Wtf did you say?"
"Nothing just keep drinking racy"
"Whatever dick head imma kill you when I'm done drinking cause then I get some peace and quiet"

Few minutes later eraser started grumbling to himself. 
"You ok there eraser?" I asked
"Mmhmm just thinking about dead rats."
"What?"
"I wanna jump on em" he said.

Well he's definitely drunk. Now just the drugs.

"You now marvul. I always thought you were a very nice lookin dude. The face the messed up head" he paused for a bit "why am I so hot all of a sudden"

This is going better then I imagined. I thought I'd have to fight him into fucking me. This is a lot easier. But less fun. He's horny which means he will most likely just give in to it.

"Well racy~ I can help that hotness. Come here~"
He seemed to be thinking for a second then stood up almost falling each time he took a step and he came over to me. So I picked him up and started heading to my bedroom.
"Marvul wtf nooooooo were not gonna fuck your crazy" this is what I like.

A fight before the fun~

(Minor lemony stuff)

I bring him in my room holding him down to my bed. And I start roughly kissing him. He seems to enjoy it already as he moaned into the kiss. He started trying to kick me so I grabbed his leg. And whispered in his ear.
"Listen racy. We're gonna do this whether drunk you likes it or not. Your horny and im horny. So let's do it"  he looked at me. Gave a nod and stopped struggling.

This is gonna be fun~

End chapter 1:  intoxicated romance.