28. Parting Ways.

"ERIC! STOP! PLEASE! You can take my life but please leave Jungkook alone! FOR GOD'S SAKE JUST STOP ERIC!"

"Y/N!!" Hobi's scream brought me back to my senses. That was a nightmare. Just a nightmare.

"Y/n, you were shouting from the last 10 minutes and you are sweating, crying, what the hell is happening? Are you even okay?" Hobi was really concerned about me.

"I'm so sorry, i- I just don't know-" the tears were taking over my words.
"Hobi, I cannot live without Jungkook. Please- please don't tell me to leave him. I just cannot forget him like that!"

Without saying anything, he just pulled me into a warm hug. I could really feel the need of Jungkook in my arms. I needed him. For myself to be stronger. I need him.

.
.

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Hyung, please stop crying like a kid. You need to understand the fact that either it's me or it's literally ALL of you. Obviously, I am not letting that happen."

Namjoon hyung's tears were more than enough to make me weak, but I cannot. I cannot let Eric just vanish off my family like that.

"Jungkook-ah. You need to know this one thing. Eric is way stronger than you. Even though you are older, but still, he has spent hundreds of years with the feeling of revenge and anger against you and vampirism has increased that. If you fight him alone you won't-"

He couldn't continue anymore. It was him who had supported me through my deepest and darkest phases, but today, it's the first time when I saw him so broken and helpless. But I cannot let my family die. Even if that costs my life.

.
.

I spent hours to calm him down but lastly, Namjoon hyung got exhausted from crying constantly and slept while holding my hands tight. This is the time. No one will let me go unless I don't run away without informing anyone. So, I totally forced myself to get away from everything to save them.

But the name that popped up to my mind as soon as I left Namjoon hyung, was y/n. I really need to see her- for the last time.

My mind was saying things that I never wanted to. I was smiling at her thought being with me and tearing up at the thought of leaving her.

.
.

This mansion- has so many memories, dreams, fights- still holds the closest place in my heart. My only dream was to stay altogether with my family, guess that will happen without me being here.

I turned around for the last time to look at the big wooden door at the entrance, that showed every ounce of my living room. Those old pictures with hyung, a group photo with all our friends- Taehyung had the biggest smile in that picture. Lastly, a cute picture that made me want to scream out of sorrow, it was me, y/n and Namjoon hyung. They are the two people who mean the world to me. And I won't let them die.

Y/N POV:

After Hobi's permission I almost ran towards the Kim mansion. I thought of various ways to calm Jungkook but all of the thoughts were broken when I saw him standing on the door, facing the house. I couldn't see his face but by the shaking movement of his shoulders, I knew that he was crying.

I tightly hugged him from behind, probably making him scared. But he gave in as soon as he knew that it was me. He started breaking down. It was really hard to hold him up. I don't understand what he was doing here at this time, but him crying like this meant that he was thinking about something really horrible.

Jungkook was just hugging me tighter and tighter by the passing time. He tightly clutched onto my shirt and cried while hugging my waist. I cannot see him like this.

.

"Y/n- I- I really- wanted to see- you- for this one, last time-" He pulled away from the hug and smashed his lips against mine. It was not a gentle, calm kiss. Rather, it was a passionate and rough kiss. It felt like he wanted to say so much through that one kiss.

His words after pulling away from the kiss broke me down,

"Find someone who is worthy of you. I want you to be happier than I could ever make you. I want you to live a normal life and forget everything about me. I had promised you that I would never use compulsion on you, but I don't think that you would let me leave without it. I'm really sorry and just know that I love you and I will always love you"