Chapter 23

[Reaper's Pov]

I groan in pain as go to wipe my eyes from the liquid dripping over them, its warm so I can assume it's blood. I try to move my arms but they are stuck to my sides.

I feel like I've just been run over by a lorry going seventy down the motorway. Everything is in pain and my head feels like it's going to explode which I'm not up for if this is how father wants kill me. I think I'm sick, I definitely have some sort of temperature because I'm really hot but I'm shivering and I can't tell if it's from a draft or just because I'm sick.

"Oh are you finally awake?" A voice calls out. My eyelids are still heavy but I manage to open one eye to look to where the voice came from. The grey walls merged with a white figure. Who was it? A ghost??? They were quite short and there is only one short man that wears all white that works in this building. It was the doctor.

A cold sweat starts running down my forehead and dripping into my eyes too which is just uncomfortable as I can't wipe it away.

"Afternoon Doctor, what did your grubby hands do to me this time?" I heard a snort of laughter behind me. I see his figure pause and slump slightly before letting out a big sigh.

"You should worry more about yourself there young Midoryia then what I can do to you currently as much as I'd love to." I bite my tongue to keep in the snarky remark that danced in my mind. Then I remember the events that just transpired.

I got my original quirk back.

Then what the hell is it?

"Well then, what's my quirk like then?" My eyes were slowly adjusting to the bright lights above. "I remember my quirk being taken you know, I just didn't understand what happened at the time, also it hurt just as much as I remember if it makes you happy." I hear another snort of laughter behind me, but it soon turns into a low giggle.

"So this is Izuku then doctor?" The girl's voice asks in a sickeningly sweet tone, dripping with a type of poison that I don't want to get any closer to. A cloth wipes the blood out of my eyes before another wet one is laid out on my forehead to cool my rising temperature. Thank you?

"Yes he is, what are you doing here miss? Shouldn't you be training for the upcoming mission?" Another giggle made me cringe back into the metal table.

"Yeah but, it's no fun alone, I want to play with the bosses old toy." The voice chipped. This voice did not belong to Toga so who the heck are you? Oh and once I find out I will send you to hell in the jaws of a hell hound.

"You know that he's not allowed to see you because then it would comprise your safety and overall completion of the mission and I don't have the tools necessary to remove those memories unless All for One did it for you but don't test him, you know that lass." Memory manipulation? That's what he used on mom isn't it all those years ago? Sneaky bastard.

"Please doctor, he's so cute, I just want to play with his-"

"No, don't finish that sentence."

"Fine, I'll go play with Toga, see you later my little angel." She sang as she skipped out the room letting the door clatter as she presumably exited leaving the doctor in a disappointed grumpy mess meaning I'm getting the needle.

"Mind telling me about the new girl? She seems unhinged by the sound of her, maybe as bad as Toga. Damn one of them was enough." The light shines on the lenses of the doctors goggles which only revealed a slither of his unimpressed glare.

"That's it, I'm putting you under, I really can't stand you and I would have fully turned you into one of my children already if it wasn't for your father." I forgot he calls nomus his children sometimes but that's a fun thought. He grabs a needle I immediately remember where I am and the fear returns.