Love Like in A Reality

Book #2 of the Love Like Series is up.

When the person you've built your entire life around breaks up with you, it's only natural that you go crazy. Denise went a little crazy than the average man after his girlfriend dumped him

He came up with a plan. He wasn't going to beg or serenade her, nope. No one did that any more. He was going to host a reality show featuring a lot of girls that will throw themselves at him. He was going to show 'crazy enough to dump him' Nancy just what she had missed out on.

His plans had a lot of holes, more holes than the total number of pot holes in Nigerian roads. So what if he doesn't have enough or proper equipment to film the show? So what if he's using his family house? So what if he's handing out cube sized cakes instead of roses? Let's face it, roses are expensive.

All that mattered was he had a plan.

What he didn't plan on was having a show weirder than Ridiculousness Africa. One girl won't leave whenever she doesn't get a cake, one only came for the food, another is hell bent on playing matchmaker, one is desperately trying to stand out, another is urging him to fall for her so she can break his heart, and this girl keeps trying to convince him that it's all an illusion. And Denise has lost his mind ten times over.

He doesn't know who to pick, but he knows it won't be the girl who cries every two seconds about nothing.

It's on my profile. Check it out.