chapter 1

You my readers  are my source of inspiration  I adore you lots. Keep motivating me.

         peeping  through  the hole for the 5th time waiting  for a miracle  to happen  but as luck would  have it non came. Gathering enough  courage   I turned  the knob  of the door, halfway into opening  it I closed it again. Be brave the tiny voices in my skull whispered, I was about to open it for the last time when something heavy pushed  me to the ground.   Auuch auuch yelping In pain   I looked up to a grinning  image .
Massaging my forehead  to ease the pain I stood up glaring  at the tiny figure in person  of my immediate  sister yasmeen  in front of me.
Mtcheew you could knock  you know I said giving her the red eye.

     Sorry but I wasn't  the one who asked you to be miss guard,  yasmeen said sneering  at me. It's my room I can do Whatever I like with it. so to what do I owe this early visit I said in a fit of rage walking  past her to sit on my bed holding  my pounding  head in my hands.

      Well yaya amran demands  your presence  at the garden. Doom. doom. that was the sound of my heart beating from receiving  that tiny information . Beads of sweat  trickeld  down my face, my body's  temperature  was on another  level I was shaking  with absolute  fear.

     Hey hey yasmeen snapped  her fingers  demanding  my utmost attention. Girl hope your alright  this sweat you dey sweat  just from a mere message?

     I looked  up at her with my puffy eyes and said please yasmeen  for the love of God  get  out of my room. You've delivered  your message  so let me be I added laying  my head on my comfy pillow for support. 

     Mtchee its your business  I've got better things  to do anyways I didn't come here to exchange  words  she said turning  towards the door all you could here was the loud bang of the door which indicated  her  hasty exit. I pushed my head in to the pillow  groaning as the pain increases minutes by minutes.  My head couldn't  take the torture I didn't  know when I dozed off.  the small noise coming from somewhere  above my head lead to my sudden wi I didnt know if I was in a dream or reality. I jerked  upright when I came face to face with the devil himself .

      Oh so you have the Mind  to sleep  after the stupid  stunt you pulled  at the office. He asked his face showing  no sign of joke.

     All I could  do was stare  at him I don't have the energy  to even open my mouth  talk less  of talking.

Am talking and you are staring  at me like am an exhibit at a museum  he said in an annoying  tone.

   Well ya amran am sorry I didn't mean to cause  chaos  at your precious  office I said with sarcasm but tell that slut to be mindful , let her watch her steps cause she won't when she will trip I said with a fit of rage.

     I didn't see it coming the only thing you could hear was the sound  of slap that landed on her cheek. He didn't even give her time to steady  her self when another  slap echoed in the room.

    What you slapped me I asked still absorbing  the Stinging  pain. I won't hesitate  to do it  again  of you don't shut up,  you have the nerve  to give me message to dispense for you  do I look like one of those guys that follow you around  like puppets. This should  be the last time you will set foot into my office  floor.  stay within  your limits. With that being  said he walked out of the room without  showing  any  bit of penitence.

       Ya amran you've made the biggest  mistake of your life, youve tainted  my  face with a slap but I will make you regret  ever hitting  me (abeg babe no dey full mouth  common to retaliate  you no fit, na after the deed has been done naso you go dey blab Crying won't solve  your miseries ....

I was stunned"""" pondering  over what happened  it felt like a dream but the sting on my cheeks  says otherwise.

   I stood up walking  to my vanity table I took out my concealer  dabbing a little  bit on my red cheek   covering it up with my Kylie  vanishing  powder.

     I added a little gloss to my lips, spraying my Armani Prive Oud Royal, perfume I grabbed  my car keys, grabbing my veil and bag along the way.

Please
Read
Vote
Share and comment with love...

MBM loves you loadsssssss...