I'm woken up from my phone going off!

I must have forgot to turn it off!
My phone pings again and again! A message after the other.

I got annoyed of my phone blowing up like that!

I swipe up the lock thats on the bottom of the  screen. The first text message was from my mother.

"Hey, honey! Be safe on the road. Sorry we missed you before you left! XO" the message said.

My mother was always so supportive and always loving more than my father ever was!

I reply to her text "no, worries! Love you mom!"

I scroll through my notifications and found a message thats from a unknown number...

"Why did you accept the stay? Are you crazy?! I know whats going to happen to you! Nice going!"

I reply saying "I may be crazy! Yes! No argument there! You supposidly know whats going to me. So whats going to happen???"

A response immediately comes through right when I sent the message.

"I cant tell you, youre going to find out sooner or later! I warned you didnt i?!  and you didnt listen!"

I looked at the top of the screen and I realised this dude that is texting me was using the same number as mine!

How is this possible? What does he know that I don't?

I send another one "Who are you?"

No response.

I send it again... No response!

I click on the Google bar and search up 'Terror Inn records'

Nothing...

Almost like the page never existed!

I try 'Terror Inn' still.. Nothing!

"Thats so wierd!"

-----------------
Now, I have go be honest..
I think its impossible that your future self can text your past self warning you about stuff!
I mean, if youve had expierence like this... How did you deal with it?
I want to know!