Seji, Renny, Anje, and Reika.

-last chapter-

'I need to get out of the house a little..' I thought as I changed my clothes and started walking out the house to the woods. I was walking through the woods when I saw people laughing and smoking and drinking by a small fire.

"Hey you over there, come here!"
______________________________________________________________________________________________

-Hinatas pov-

I heard what they said so I walked over to the group of people.
"If you wanna know I'm not gonna tell anyone what your doing."I said not exactly caring about what's going on.
"Oh I like you come sit here, I'm Seji, that's Renny, that's Reika and that's Anje."
"Oh cool, my name is Shoyo, Hinata shoyo." I said calmly and I sat down on a log next to... I think their name was Renny.
"Hey Shoyo, nice to meet you I'm Renny. I'm actually non-binary if you can't tell." They said with not much excitement.
"Oh okay that's cool." I said.
"Shoyo, do you smoke or drink?" Seji asked.
"Oh I haven't before." I replied as Reika passed me a cigarette and so I took it and smoked it. After a while of smoking and drinking and talking about my life with them I found out that Renny is abused, Anje has bulimia, Seji was sexually abused and Reika is suicidal. I felt like I fit in with them, so I game them my number and after a while passed out. I woke up with major headache next to Anje. We all woke up and hung out a little before I headed back to my house but not before telling them that I go to  Karasuno so they can come hangout if they want.

tbc
I'm sorry it's so short I just posted another chapter on a dif story and I'm writing another story!

306 words