Chapter 10

A/N: Skip video to 7:50  ;D

~*~*~*~*~

"I love you too Kyu." Sungmin said in return.

Lucky there was really no one else in the theatre, especially the fans to see their confession. They spent the whole duration of the movie holding hands and asking each other when did they start to like the other.

Soon their movie came to an end and the new couple came out of course with their hands apart.

"Heechulie hyung, we should have never intrusted you to get the tickets." Donghae gasped from the sudden pop up scare from the movie.

"You babies, you can't even handle that movie? That was nothing." Heechul smirked as to thinking about his horror film plan.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin saw the loud group and quickly went to join up with them. "Ryeowook you and your plans." Kyuhyun punched the other. "Ow, so how did it go anyway." Ryeowook whispered.

"Your plan worked." Sungmin assured as if he knew what the younger said. "This proves it Ryeowook-ah, your plans of love is surely 100%." Heechul said looking to the leader. "Let's go back to the dorms."

"By the way Teukie hyung how long do we have for days off?" Yesung asked. "Including today we have 3 days, why?"

"Let's go on a vacation. Just the 8 of us” he suggested.

“Sounds great” Eunhyuk agreed “but how about the others?”

“Well, Kangin and Shindong went home to see their parents and Siwon went to see his parents” Leeteuk explained “But there is no way we can go. There is nothing organized and we can't really go anywhere with only 3 days the way will consume too much time”

Everyone seemed disappointed at their leader's words. But suddenly Eunhyuk spoke up again. “There is a holiday house near Incheon. It will take us about 2 hours to get there. I got in contact with the owner and she said it is free and we can come today” he almost shoved his phone in the oldest face.

Leeteuk thought about it for a moment and as he saw the hopeful expression of his members he agreed “Ok, fine. Let's get home and pack our things. I will call manager Hyung and tell him that we are going on a trip”

Everyone started to cheer and they quickly hurried home packing their stuff before heading to the accommodation.

About three hours later they arrived at the little house by the sea. After unpacking their stuff, Donghae saw that outside was quite nice and they were on the other side of the beach so no one was swimming on this side."Hey guys how about we go for a swim?"

"That's a good idea winter just finished and that right was a bit hot." Sungmin said already in his swim shorts.

The hyungs and dongsaengs quickly changed into swimming attire and went down to the shoreline. "Eunhyuk come catch me!" Donghae teased as the other ran after him.

"Hyung wanna go in?" Kyuhyun asked. "Of course."

Then over by the umbrella that suddenly appeared was Ryeowook and Yesung. "Hyung before we go in the water can you help me apply sunscreen on my back I don't want to get a burn." Ryeowook asked the older. "OKay as long as you do the same for me."

The last couple to get in was Leeteuk and Heechul because they were discussing something. "Heechul-ah let's play a game." Leeteuk suggested. "Sure what's the rules?"

"We play rock paper sissors and whoever gets 3 wins will win and the loser has to carry the winner bridal style to the water. Deal?"  

"Sounds fun."  Heechul said. They started to play and Leeteuk already got 2 wins but they started to get multiple ties giving Heechul the chance to in. Eventually Heechul got the 3 wins.

"Okay ready?" the older asked, getting into carrying position. "Hwup."

The other 3 couples saw Leeteuk carrying Heechul and started chering them on. "Heechulie-hyung now you really are cinderella!" Ryeowook shouted out to the older.

All 8 splashed around not noticing that the sun came down. "Guys we should get out already so we can go get some dinner. I'll treat you guys." Leeteuk reccommended as the 7 cheered.

Donghae went to his room bathroom go take a shower. Then Eunhyuk following him into the shower. "Wow your so sexy." Eunhyuk suddenly said. He couldn‘t take his eyes of the other‘s naked torso.

"I know" Donghae smirked, but then he got all serious "And you‘re the most beautiful human being I have ever seen. He pulled the older closer and placed his hand on the other‘s cheek. "I don‘t think I tell you this enough. It is just that we have been friends for so long and I have secretly loved you for so many years. Still can‘t really believe that you feel the same way and although I don‘t really tell you it makes me the happiest person on this planet. I love you Hyukkie so please don‘t ever leave me"

Eunhyuk was speachless by the sudden confession of his normally childish lover so he just nodded. Donghae immediately brought their lips together and kissed Eunhyuk lovingly.

Licking on the other‘s bottom lip he asked for entrance which was given immediately. They explored each other‘s mouth causing the older to let out a small moan of pleasure. After a while the younger pulled away. "I am gonna take a shower now. We continue this tonight" he winked and the childish smile appeared on his face again while he hopped into the shower.

Eunhyuk watched his lover disappear into the shower and a bright smile spread across his face. What did I do to deserve such an amazing man he asked himself. 

~*~*~*~*~

After their shower both of them headed downstairs to meet the others. Passing the room Yesung and Ryeowook stayed in they suddenly heard the angry voice of their ‘Eternal Maknae‘ "So what?!"

"What about me? I am your lover and I also want your attention!" Yesung‘s voice sounded even angrier.

"Of course you have my attention!"

"Oh really? All that is on your mind right now is how to fix people up with eachother. When was the last time it was just the two of us? When was the last time we talked with each other without you telling me about your next target?"

"But we have time together now"

"Yes, and you are still planning your next stupid cupid move" Yesung‘s voice was close to screaming now.

"They aren‘t stupid, but if I annoy you this much, fine, I am gone!" 

The door opened and Ryeowook came out of the room slamming the door before running down the stairs without even sharing a glance at Donghae and Eunhyuk. The two of them looked at each other and a small smile appeared on the elder‘s face "I think our cupid needs some help himself this time"