Mrs. Karen gets angry

You cover your hand over your face to block out the light beaming in as you wake up. You open your eyes to see Karen up in your face, eyes red with anger, teeth gritted, hissing at you.

"Good morning Karen my love!" You say

Instead of returning the common phrase she hisses once again, getting saliva in your eye.

"Don't call me that! I found bacon in your pocket! You monster!"

You feel a rush of regret but then wonder how Karen even found it if you were asleep.

"I'm sorry master.." you say.

"I have no choice but to make you a vegan." She grabs you by the wrist and takes you to the kitchen. "This is what I call initiation." 

Your body is quivering with fear but at the same time you're insanely turned on by this.

She grabs a carrot and shoves it down your throat, causing you to choke.

"Feel the power of vegetables!" She screams.

Your face starts turning red so she puts her mouth on yours, and inhales really hard, sucking the carrot out of your throat. She then takes a bite out of it, "marinated with my lovers saliva. Just how I like it." She trails off and sighs. 

"What is it?" You ask, still hyperventilating from the previous events.

"Well," she begins, "my husband will return from his trip tomorrow...."

You know exactly what this means, so you decide to make your last day together worth it.

The two of you take Bella on a long walk, then you go down to the creek near her house. Things get a little steamy there! On your way back Mrs, Karen confesses something, "I need to tell you.. you're not the only one I've been hooking up with in secret.."

You're now enraged with anger, "WHAT!?" You say.

"His name is jrobe....he should be here right about now.." 

The two of you silently walk hand in hand back through the front door and find jrobe standing there, half clothed, waiting for Karen. 

"Who is this?" He asks confused. 

Mrs Karen gives him a look and he nods, knowing what she means.

"Wanna join?" He asks, giving a Debby Ryan smirk. 

"No, I really should go...." you say.