Chapter One

"Whoo hoo! We made it to Malibu"!

Ace whooped with joy as the limo pulled into the driveway of their large vacation home.

"Let's unpack our suitcases and then we'll go out for a picnic on the beach".

Paul suggested, and everyone agreed with him.

Once everyone had unpacked their stuff, they got the picnic basket ready and then walked to the beach.

It was a nice sunny and the waves were perfect.

"I'm going in for a dip"!

Ace ran to the water and jumped in, splashing the poor Catmen as they shivered from the cold water touching their kitty cat fur.

Vinnie sighed as he sat down by himself on the sand.

Ever since his wife had been tragically murdered in 1998, he's been so sad.

"Come on Vinnie man, you haven't eaten since this morning".

Eric Carr nudged Vinnie's knee with his pointy Fox nose.

Vinnie slowly got up and went to go join the others.

After quite some time, the Ankh Warrior decided to go for a walk along the beach.

When he stopped to sit on a cliff that overlooked the glistening sea, tears started to form in his eyes.

"W-why can't I be happy anymore? I'm nobody without a girl to love and cherish".

Just then, he heard a splash coming from below the surface.

Floating above the water, was a beautiful girl with a sea shell strapless bra and then Vinnie was even more surprised when she lifted up her tail.

"A-are you a mermaid"?

He asked her.

"Yes...I am a mermaid".

She smiled shyly and Vinnie smiled back.

He could feel his heart beating with love.

It was love at first sight.