Chapter Three

The mermaid saw the guys coming and she offered to use her magic to turn them into mermen.

A burst of magical swirls appeared and the KISS guys squeezed their eyes shut.

When they opened them, they all had a real life mermaid tail.

*****
Gene's merman tail color: Black and red.

Paul's merman tail color: Purple and Black. Silver stars that resemble his chest hair.

Ace's merman tail: Light blue and black.

Peter's merman tail: Light green and black. It is cat like similar to Eric Singer's.

Eric Carr's merman tail: It is fox-like.

Eric Singer's merman tail: Dark Green and Black. It is cat like similar to Peter's.

Bruce's merman tail: Brown and black.

Vinnie Vincent's merman tail: Gold and Black. He also has a seashell necklace which resembles the close bond of him and his mermaid.
*****

Tommy Thayer and his space queen where out on the beach when they saw the other Kiss guy's stuff laying around on the sand.

"Where's are they"?

Michelle asked, and then she spotted some animal tracks.

They were fox and cat paws.

"They went along the rocky cliffs! Come on my spaceking, let's go find them"!

Meanwhile, the mermaid girl was trying to reach the newly changed KISS guys how to swim.

"This is so cool, curly"!

Ace cheerfully poked around the coral reefs and then a few fish swam out.

"Don't tough the sea anemone, it'll sting you".

The mermaid warned him.