Exciting and Important News

I have very exciting news! I am going to be publishing this story and a few others on Dreame. The last chapter was set to be an ending to this chapter to prepare for book 2 which many of you know there are the first 4 or 5 chapters uploaded on Wattpad. I will have a special chapter in that book that will be all about Izzy and Derek you will be able to read soon. It's called The Alpha In Him. I will let you know when the special chapter goes up.  edited to add only the first five chapters are up now to this story. You can read the rest on Dreame. Thank you all who have been with me so long. I hope many of you read on the Dreame app and will follow my stories there. Due to how it works in episodes I will be adding more to this story there, some exclusive never before seen chapters and this story will continue as you already know I planned to do a series. Edited to add this story now has dropped down to 5 chapters here on Wattpad to read the rest see link below on Dreame. You can also find me by my user name Jane Anne be sure to follow me. The story is currently free to read. I have two new stories up as well that also are free at the moment. If you are just finding this story you will find many chapters to read of this story there. All my stories are updated daily there.

I have debated this for a long time as many publishing apps have approached me. I hope you all will understand that I wish to follow my dream and do what I love, writing.

The app has many ways to read and you can get free coins daily for logging in and reading stories. Many stories like here are free as well.  And there are also free chapters and things. Plus you can purchase coins if you choose. I hope you all check it out. It's a great app to read on like Wattpad.  My pen name there is Jane Anne. and I will include a link here to this story. I will let you know when I get things fully going over there. I am still around and feel free to message me if you have any questions about any of my stories. Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart. 

Also I am setting up a Twitter and Instagram and you can look forward to mystery reveals and things exclusively for followers.

I hope to see some of you on Dreame and here and be sure to follow me and support my stories. Thank you all again lovelies and gents. It was always you guys who gave me inspiration to write. Logging in and seeing comments from you all always brought a smile to my face and encouraged me to post another chapter.

http://www.dreame.com/novel/R7eeddJz2wuR12uotwcPHg%3D%3D.html