The Moon, The twins,a Lion, And a Crab

Every story starts with once upon a time, a princess was saved by a handsome prince. 

My story doesn't. It all started when the moon was at it's highest peak, I woke up on a wrecked ship floating on the ocean. The moon's light embraced me, they whispered through the air squeezing in cracked wooden planks. I nodded, I didn't know what to do or even how I got here. All I know is that the moon gave me a name. They continued to whisper in the wind telling me to lift my arm and direct it at the dark blue waters below me.  I did as I was told.

The ship creaked and moved, swaying with the waters below it. The sea has parted. The ocean ground revealed itself with illuminating fishes and more creatures of the unknown. it was deep. If a human jumped from the floating ship down to the ocean ground, they would have rather wished they drowned. 

If a human..? Was I not a human? I turn to the moon before I jumped of the old creaking ship. Somehow I didn't need to ask, the cold sea breeze answered with a soft whisper. It  wasn't what I was seeking, but it's more than enough until next time. 

I jumped.  

________________________________________________________________________________

A girl starts to dance through the square. Her brother playing the flute, a crowd gathered around them. Some were clapping along with the tune, some danced with her, and some dropping coins in the hat. It was another day in the town of Cope. The twins were performing again today, it was like a charm had gathered the townsfolk to them. That was their secret. They have an ability to make people look at them, they also have the ability to change form. They were called 'Double Trouble'

"Thank you! Thank you!" they both bowed, the crowd clapped. "For our next performance!" Ethan smirked mischievously, " We are going to disappear with your wallets empty!" Estella added with an innocent smile plastered on her face.

The crowd laughed, thinking it was just a joke or a stage act. Think again.

The two gave a knowing glance to each other, the snapped their fingers and their faces turned back into their original ones. Estella's once black hair turned light blue and her eyes turned almond shaped with her right eye color turning blue while the other stayed the same. Ethan's hair turned a Dark shade of blue the same hing happened to his eyes but the color brown is on the other side. 

The crowd gasped, one of them screamed the duo's name. Earning two mischievous grins, with another snap with their fingers the crowd was engulfed with smoke. After the smoke died out, they checked their pockets, their wallets still there. They sighed in relief. Saying good riddance to the twins.

They turn their heads as they heard a whistle. The two were standing on the highest house, counting the cash on their hands with mocking faces.

"ladies and gents! check your wallets!" They laughed and disappeared with another smoke.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Isabella tightened her worn pink hood, her ears flattened with cloth. She was wandering the town of Cope. The loud yelling made her flinch, Double trouble is at it again said the townsfolk. she sighed in relief her secret still safe. The smell of cooked fish caught her attention, you see this petite maiden can smell anything within a six hundred mile radius. her stomach growled, she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday her food bag was stolen by old drunken man, and she had been walking for awhile now. 

Trying to resist the smell, she covered her nose. But her stomach said otherwise.She followed the scent, leading her to a dark alleyway. She hesitated, she smelled more than two people there in the dark alleyway. She slightly widen her eyes, which turned green making her able to see in the dark.

There were... children? children dressed in rags(some in potato sacks) were being fed by two teens her age. She recognized the scent. It was the duo, who just stole awhile ago. Why are they feeding children? I thought they were common thieves? Her stomach let out a loud grumble alerting the children and the good doers.

"Come on," a male voice said, a kind smile on his face. Isabella's stomach flipped, no in town has smiled at her let alone a kind one. "There are still more here." this time it was a female, she grabbed a bowl and walk towards her.

Her legs began to tremble in nervousness, and maybe due to hunger.

"Here you go," she held the bowl out to her, Isabella's mouth start to water at the sight thanking the girl and starts to eat. Estella led her to the group and she sat down beside her. " I've never saw your face before kid. do you have a name?"

kid? She must be joking, they look the same age after all.

"Isabella." she answered, "...and I'm not a kid, i'm fifteen."

Estella's eyes widen," WHAT!?" 

Ethan elbowed her and apologized for his sister's behavior. Isabella laughed. It was the first time she actually laughed genuinely.

"cute laugh."

"EHH!? Are you flirting at the new girl Ethan!? eww Cooties!" the Children laughed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Cattacio looked over the window of the back of his shop, sighing at the sight of the twins and the other children at the back. He felt soft fur run through his leg, he smiled ( a rare occurrence) he picked up his beloved tabby cat Leorio. He went out of his room and out in front of the shop, where a couple of customers are waiting. he sighed and put Leorio down, grabbing his apron and his equipment. He first accommodate the first customer then the next, cutting and styling hair till afternoon.

Ever since his father died and left him the shop at the age of 13 (16 currently), he has been gaining steady money. From afar you wouldn't know he was a barber, he actually look like your typical  brooding teen but he is more successful than any of the kids in the town of Cope. He has his own house, a business, and a bunch of cats he calls his children (shushh nobody knows about the cats part). 

He was closing shop by now and the children and the twins went in through the back door setting up their futons provided by Cattacio. 

"okay Cat! we have a new member!" he turned at this, his gaze set on the petite girl in between the twins.

"name?" he grunted, making his voice deeper to intimidate the new comer. She only smiled and waved.

"Isabella." she answered eyes twinkling at something on top of him, he looked up and saw his orange tabby cat Tangerine. He rolled his eyes and went outside of the room.

"he likes you." he heard Estella whispered, " because you like his favorite cat."

________________________________________________________________________________

I navigate my way through the town, my short hair flowing with the wind as I wander the town of Cope in the middle of the night. I followed the feeling i've had since I jumped down the ship. They're near. I feel them. They have the answers I need, or that's what the moon told me anyway.

YE! NEW BOOK, YE IM TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY!

Stay deaming!!