Chapter_2

Date: August 15, 157 AG
Location: The Yellow Dragon

(Y/n) woke up again with a splitting headache in a bedroom, the blinding sunlight slanting in through the blinds of a window to his right. He squinted and groaned as he got up, looking around and trying to remember how the heck he got here. He heard water running, and looked at a bedside table, where a cup of coffee was still steaming, and his clothes were laid out on the chair next to it. He squinted around, trying to recognize the room he was in and remember how he got here, which wasn't really a regular occurrence for him. He attempted to remember what happened the previous night, and remembered talking to Yang in her bar before passing out on the floor. He reasoned that this must be Yang's room then, and that it was probably Yang in the shower. (Y/n) proceeded to get dressed and drink the coffee laid out for him as he waited for Yang to be done.

After a coupe more minutes, he heard the water go off, and two seconds later Yang came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around herself and another towel drying her hair. (Y/n) blushed slightly and looked away as he continued to nurse his coffee, which caused Yang to notice that he was up and chuckle slightly.

"Morning, sleeping beauty!" She called to (Y/n).

"Morning, Goldilocks," (Y/n) said in a quieter voice as he rubbed his head. "Oum, I think I had a bit to much to drink.

Yang chuckled and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Yeah, that might be the case. Anyways, I thought about your offer, and I think I like it."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, it's beneficial to me too, so I'll join up too."

"Great! Glad to have you on board."

(Y/n) smiled at Yang and she blushed slightly before ruffling his hair.

"Alright, well, imma get changed, my sister will be coming over soon. If you want, you ca-"

Yang was interrupted by (Y/n)'s phone going off. (Y/n) checked and saw it was Vega.

"I gotta take this, I'll be outside so I don't bother you." (Y/n) stood up and left the room, hearing Yang sigh.

Once he stepped into the hallway, he took another sip of his coffee before answering.

"Yes Vega?"

"We need to meet. Face to face."

"I thought you said you never wanted to meat in person."

"I did. But circumstances have changed. It's necessary now."

"Alright, where?"

"Meet me at the dust shop "Dust 'Till Dawn" at around 6:00 pm. I'll explain everything then."

"Alright, got it. See you then." (Y/n) hung up as Yang exited the bedroom, and she jumped slightly as she saw (Y/n).

"Oh, I thought you were gonna pull a disappearing act on me." She grinned. "You just couldn't stay away, could you?"

"Hey, you wanted me to meet your sister. Also, I'm hungry." (Y/n)'s stomach growled, as if on cue, emphasizing his point.

Yang laughed and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Feel not, young (Y/n)! My sis is a freaking black hole for food, so the tree of us can all go out for breakfast together!"

(Y/n) chuckled as Yang led him down the stairs and into the Yellow Dragon Bar.

The Yellow Dragon Bar is Yang's home base, and a great spot for fixers to pick up contracts. (Y/n) had helped secure Yang the land it was on, but Yang maintained the bar through legal business. (Y/n) always got a chuckle at the irony of the fact that a seventeen year old girl legally owned and operated a bar.