𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐕𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞. [𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐆𝐨? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐃𝐨?]

I just want this book to get 1K reads already 😩 so i'm updating like crazyy.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐗 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐆𝐨? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐃𝐨?

As April sat in the living room just an hour after shooting her third photoshoot, she watched tv

As April sat in the living room just an hour after shooting her third photoshoot, she watched tv. Well she wasn't really watching it. She was in her own head, own thoughts and blankly starred at the tv.

At first T thought she was just really into the movie until she noticed just how focused April was. April was never this into tv, T knew this. Then she saw a tear drop. Sitting her half fixed sandwich on the napkin, T slapped her hands against each other, dusting away the bread crumbs. She walked over to April.

"LiLi...April." Finally looking up at her, April forced a smile. "You okay?" T asked, mentally face palming herself because she knew April was far from okay.

April nodded, tears falling one by one, right after another. Still, she nodded yes, forcing a smile that turned into her lips quivering and her head shaking "no".

T immediately kneeled down and wrapped her arms around April.

"I'm-i'm not okay, i-i'm not okay." She gasped, hyperventilating.

"Breathe, breathe April. Everything is going to be fine. Just breathe." T coached.

April steadied her breathing but still was crying. So many thoughts ran through her head. One of them mainly being how terrible of a friend she felt, a sister.

She couldn't necessarily process her emotion towards Chris but she didn't have to even try hard to think about them towards Nia. She already couldn't live with herself.

April wanted to tell her, desperately. Her conscious was eating her alive.

"I did something bad T." April finally said. T knew April like the back of her hand. She didn't need April to tell her that something was bothering her, she could sense it.

"It's okay."

April shook her head. She looked T in the eyes. "It's not." She bit her lip. "It's not okay T."

Now, April really had T's full attention. What could little, sweet, quiet April, possibly have done? And why was it eating her up like this?

"I slept with Chris." April blurted, trying to avoid looking at T. All the while, T's mouth had dropped. Then picked back up and dropped again. She would have never thought but then, it explained why he was so comfortable giving her a public birthday shout out. At the time she didn't pay it any mind because she had a few drinks in her system but April just now saying that, brought back the memory of him doing so.

"Chris? Brown?" T asked, just trying to make sure Chris Brown was the only Chris she knew of April knowing.

April nodded. "Like Ro's dad? Like Nia's baby daddy? Like the grammy award winning-