Chapter 4

2008, Jan, 10th. 1:25pm

I checked the clock and realized I was already late. I hurried up, grabbed my bag, and ran out the door towards the boardwalk.

When I got the boardwalk I saw Steven and ran up to him. Panting, I yelled at him "Hey! Where's your friend?" "Oh she's not here yet, I figured we could go pick her up." he said gesturing to a... lion?!? "WHY IS THERE A LION!?!" I asked surprised and kind of scared, "Oh lion? He's my pet." Steven said while calmly getting onto the lion. He gestured for me to get up too, so carefully followed him up.

At Steven's Friend's House

"We're here!" Steven yelled with enthusiasm. It just looked like a normal house, which is something I didn't really expect a friend of Steven's to live in, not sure what I would expect though..
Steven went up to the house and knocked on the door. It opened up almost immediately and a tan girl came running out and hugged steven. I felt a little awkward because of it but ignored the feeling and went to say hi too.

"Hi I'm [y/n], what's your name?" I asked politely, "Hi! I'm connie, Steven's girlfriend." Connie said smugly. Weird she had to tell me that but alright..

"...Anyways! Why don't we all go get something to eat?" Steven suggested, breaking the awkward silence. "Sure!" Connie and I said in unison.

I slightly glared at her out of the corner of my eye, but caught myself and mentally slapped myself for doing something so dumb. Why was I being like this?

We all walked to the fry stand and got The Bits™. "What are.. The Bits?" I asked in confusion. "They're fry bits!" Steven said excitedly, "They're the best part of fries."

After we all finished eating we decided to go to Steven's house to watch a movie.

I'm gonna cut this chapter off here,
comment if I messed up and criticism is welcome!