i encountered Aviva!?

Hi I'm Aviva as you all may know I just moved to Riverdale while my mom scams people for money me on the other hand I'm "different" they say it's funny I'm just as good as a con artist as my mother just one thing though..she has a cold heart it's dark and mysterious as of mine its bright a shiny that's why I'm different and your probably like 'whAt aBoUt yOuR dAd¿" well he died a few years ago and that's when it all started for us.

"Aviva wake up! You need to get to school!" My mother yells whe throwing a bag at me full of clothes to look through for my first day of school outfit "uh?" Shebjustbelaks off shakeung her hips like a queen I roll my eyes at her.

After I chosen my outfit I put it on smiling with confidence with my ripped Jean's and a black crop top that says 'Let It Rock' with a black beanie and just normal convers

"Ayy my going to school! See ya later!" I give her a kiss on the cheek running out and getting in my car to the school I'm transferring to I heard it's big and some rich people so I'll fit in?

As I get ready to walk in the big building a red head comes up to me excited "Your Aviva right?" She asks almsot bouncing up and down "Uh..yeah?" I say kinda confused I felt like I feel in already "Come on then bestie! Let me show you around" she grabs my arm wrapping it around her and walking inside with a smirk plastered on our faces.

It was like slow motion we walked through the halls with everyone's eyes on me I mean I got a body and big tits an all but woah people stare at you and its deadly "Cheryl beat us to her" a boy says looking at his friend infront of him "she ain't much shes to preppy"one of the girls say only making me smirk more "Aye new girl wanna hang some time?" A boy my age stands infront of me smirking "one moment" I step away from Cheryl walking up to the boy "when I arrive I'll bring the fire so you dont wanna hang out with me lover boy" I stick my finger int his face making him angry "who made you the boss you bitch" I'm stand there not showing any emotion giggling "stupid dog I thought I told you not to disrespect me like that again? Or I'll have to punish you" I say pushing him out of our way.

As me and Cheryl walk to the girls locker room a blonde stops me "Aviva right?" She asks raising a brow "Sure" I say crossing my arms trying to act cool but I think about how she may just need a friend or wants to talk to me so I loosened up "wanna meet me at Pops after school?" She asks with a warm smile that tells me I should go to that restaurant with this girl "Sure I'd love that" I give her a warm smile in return for hers she was sweet and very beautiful not rich but we dont need rich friends to be happy "Cheryl I gotta go I'll catch up with you later." I give her a hug before walking away to my locker with a smiling my ass off for no exact reason.

I walk into the cute diner called pops and sit at a booth looking at the menu as a group comes in looking for someone and as I thought blonde girl was with them she sees me and walks to me with her group behind her closely "I'm Betty Cooper, this is Jughead Jones, Archie Andrews, Veronica Loge."she points to everyone naming them off one by one while I just look at her like I didn't ask "Aviva Black" I smirk as they sit down in front of me and one next to me with a we7face plastered on his.

"Your new here we respect you but we wanna be on your side we think your cool and we know a lot about you your mother is quit quite famous." the one with the beanie speaks up before the rest of the group I feel like if they know a lot then I'll never get friends and have a real life I'll be that girl who uses people for money and shit "and I know a lot about all of you Mr Jones" I smirk liying right in his face "okay listen we know what your mom does so we wanted to become your friends and show you what friends really are since it seems like you dont have any" Veronica says taking a sip of her milkshake smiling at me "Okay..well if my mom ever gets a hold of your parents tell me. If we become friends i want to treat you like friends and be there for you guys
" I give them all a warm smile as they return there warm smiles as we eat our burgers we talk about the death of Jason Blossom I heard about it but didn't care much he wasn't anyone I knew But his family must be sad and angry at the killer it's just unfair for them.

"Sleep over at my place?" I ask looking at them them tilting there heads at my question "I know we all just met but I wanna prove myself I'm worthy and I'm a good friend" they all give me a warm smile reassuring them self's "sure" they all say in sync I nod in response standing paying for the food I drive them to my place I walk in and show them the really nice house "my mom is out for a couple days so we are all good to do whatever" I say throwing my bag on the ground then plopping on my couch "your so nice for someone who's rich" Betty laughs and so do I "I'm not betty I'm really not" I smile at the floor and got everyone situated to where to sleep for the night.

After that we all walked to school together as we walked in the school seeing the serpents walking around our school "oh yeah the serpents school is closed and now there here" Archie speaks glaring at them with full anger in his eyes "cute" I mumble opening my locker putting my stuff that I dont need in it "hey shorty" a really really tall kid says behind me..hes a serpent. "Sup giant" I say slamming my locker shut turning towards him "I want to be friends shorty meet me at the Wyrm?" I smirk leaning against my locker looking in the distance now "Sure why not but dont think about killing me" I shrug flicking him away and then walking to my class sitting next to Kevin witch I met yesterday just for a short time.

At the Wyrm I walk around seeing many serpents making me want to sorta be one I'm tough I can get these fools money and it seems fun "Aye shorty" I hear that voice behind me say once again "Giant. Question how does one become a serpent?" I ask sitting at a arcade game playing the game waiting for the boy to speak "Gotta do the dance then get the tat then we see if you can handle us beating you up" I smirk at his words now beating a high score that was on the leader bored "I'm gonna become a serpent." I smile turning towards him biting my lip "No! You'll die are you dumb?" He yells making some of the serpents look at us "I'm very dumb and I'll live dont worry giant" I get up smirking quickly grabbing my guitar from my car then walking on the stage playing the guitar angrily
"I'm gonna make it bend and break
Say your prayer and let the good times roll. Case god doesn't show
And I want these words to make things right but the word come to life who does she think she is?
ONE NIGHT AND ONE MORE TIME thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so great! And they taste like you
Even sweeter ONE NIGHT ON EMORE TIME THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES they take like you even sweeter one night stand.."
I get done with the song looking around seeing everyone clapping and cheering I see a man he seems to be the leader? Hmm "What's you're name?" He asks whispering to me "Aviva" I whisper back to him politely "And why did you play this song?" He asks turning away from the audience "I wanted to become a serpent" I smirk looking at him as he smirks as well "you know what your getting yourself into right?" He asks making sure j actually want this "Yessir" I say sternly as we turn around everyone looks at the leader "EVERYONE!! This is Aviva she will be joining our gang! But she will need to go into the snake pit then get her tat then Jacket THEN SHES IN OUR GANG!" he slurs his words making me smirk "SHE DIDN'T DANCE!" Some yells from the crowd "SO SHE'S MUCH BETTER THEN JUST A DANCER" the leader yells back "snake pit." He says grabbing my arm looking at me "Sweetpea, Tallboy, Fangs. Come with me" I think for a moment and see that the second tallest one is Sweetpea I walk with them with no emotions just watching them "Alright Aviva if you dont tap out die screaming for us to stop. Your in." He bluntly says as I nod with no emotions still "FP I cant hurt her.." Sweetpea states "pussy" I whispers smirking at FP "I'm ready just hurry up before I change my mind" I stand there getting punched in the face by Fangs "mmm" I hold my face get pushed to the floor by sweetpea..I saw lust in his eyes or hes just evil as hell

As I'm laying on the ground from being beaten to death I feel cold and tired "Get up Aviva" FP yells i stand up to my feet wiping the blood off my nose "your in" he smiles as I give a little smile "I..want sweetpea..." I collapse into someones arms witch so happens to be Sweetpea "you wanted me babe?" He says making me smile at his words "Aviva huh? Cute" he says picking me up and carrying me to a chair where I was getting my things to be a serpent "yeah..cute" I mumble as he sits me down "Alright I'm giving you the tattoo where do you want it?" he asks getting everything ready "hm my neck or my shoulder" I say wiping my nose again "Neck it is" he mumbles cleaning my neck then doing the tattoo

He finishes my tattoo then gives me a lether serpent Jacket.