Welcome?

Collinn was nervous to say the least, not every day you get invited into an elite international counterterrorist unit. He was shocked to get the letter, hell even a little flattered. The man cleared his throat and introduced himself to the woman he was sat next to, she just groaned and pulled her hood farther over her face. "Nøkk..." she muttered staring out of the limos window, Collinn sighed and crossed his legs, this was gonna be a long car ride.

The car pulled up in front of a gorgeous looking mansion, the Secret Service man exited the vehicle and grabbed his luggage, "Beautiful ain't it?" He tried once again to get something out of the woman, it didn't work. Nøkk just shrugged and wheeled her luggage to the front doors. Instead of being greeted by a welcoming party they were welcomed by two men playing poker, a crowd watching them. The chatter died down and one of the men looked up, "Shit, I thought you two came tomorrow."

Warden furrowed his eyebrows, the room fell awkwardly silent, people started dispersing, either not wanting to meet the pair or embarrassed at the fact they forgot a simple date. The only people left were the men playing poker and two others, "I'm sorry about that, I'm Jordan, you're Collinn McKinley right?" Thermite asked, shaking the others hand. The FBI agent gestured towards the other three men in the room introducing them. Thatcher was cleaning off the makeshift poker table and Doc and Montagne were sitting on the couch, Monty having a displeased look on his face.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet y'all." Collinn said with a warm smile, the only person to return the greeting would be Doc. This was off to a very bad start, "Hey Monty, you mind showing Mr. McKinley to his room, I have to help Mike clear the table." Thermite said walking over to help his friend. The GIGN member stood up, his height catching Warden off guard. Doc sighed, "Guess I'll escort-" he didn't even finish his sentence before realizing the woman was gone. "Or not..." he said just glaring at the empty space.

The two operators walked down the halls, neither of them saying a word. "It's Gilles, right?" Collinn stopped walking and held out his hand. Montagne looked down at the other, he didn't exactly enjoy interacting with anyone who wasn't apart of the GIGN. "Call me Monty." He shook the others hand, admiring the man's grip. "Here we are..." Montagne said his hands on his hips. There were two doors each with a small sign next to them one read 'Max Goose' the other 'Collinn McKinley'.

Warden thanked the man one last time before wheeling in his luggage and closing the door. "Yikes..." is all he could say at the state of his room. It looked like a prison to him, the walls a stale white and the furniture all dusty, not to mention the cobwebs in the corners. He cringed as he threw his luggage on his bed, a cloud of dust erupting from the sheets. "Guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight..." he muttered to himself, so far this day has gone horribly, it couldn't get worse, right? "For fucks sake do your job!" Someone screamed from the room next to his.

Warden groaned, a loud neighbor was exactly what he wanted. His patience grew thin as the yelling continued, no way in hell was he gonna put up with this all night. He walked outside and knocked on the others door, the man expected to be greeted by someone relatively the same height judging from everyone else he saw but he was dead wrong. He was short, really short, "Yeah?" The man asked nonchalantly a headset resting on his shoulders. "Not to bother you or anythin' but could you maybe, keep it down?" Collinn asked with a warm smile, "Well I don't fuckin'- wait..." the shorter looked the other up and down. "Ain't you that new guy?" "Yes and I'd prefer to not hear you screaming constantly." "Oh, s-sorry 'bout that mate, I'll keep it down..." Normally Mozzie would just tell you to fuck off but considering he didn't know Warden he didn't want to get on his bad side. Collinn went back into his room and sighed, maybe joining Rainbow wasn't the best idea.

(Sorry if this ain't good, I'm just writing this for fun)