Chapter 40

AN:// I'm posting this chapter again because I had some people *coughmolliecough* say that they couldn't read it. So here it is again!:D

~Zayn's POV~

The boys and I whirl around to fac Ashley. How could she not beable to sing? That's the entire reason on hy she is here! There was a knock on the open door. "Knock. Knock. Hope I'm not interrupting something." Said a male'a voice. Wait, I know that voice. The boys and I jump up and rush towards the man. "Uncle Si! You're here?!" We exclaim in unison. Why? I don't know. He laughs and hugs us all. "Yes, I came here to check on Ashley. Which I told you boys to make her feel welcomed not bring her to the hospital multiple times!" We now our heads in shame. "Sorry Simon. We didn't mean too. Honest.". Niall states looking like he was about to cry. Simon's expression wavers. I mean who couldn't when you have a blonde Irish lad looking at you like that?

Simon walked around us and sat down on Ashley's vacant hospital bed. "Hello, I'm Simon Cowell and you girls must be the infamous Kaity, Mollie, Chappel, Alexis, and Ashley." He states giving them each a disarming smile. "The boys have told me a lot about you guy." He then begins to fake say/cough, "I think you have some admirers." My eyes widen. "Simon!" He pounds his chest as if he is getting rid of his "cough". I look over to see the girls were blushing as well as us lads. Thanks Simon. Thanks. I though sarcastically. "Sorry about that. There was something in my throat." Simon says "apologetically." Mollie then pipes up, "Well why are you here? Not to be rude or anything but it's kinda random." I start to smile to myself unknowingly before Harry dead-legs me. "Fuck!" I shout from the floor. "What the bloody ell was that for Harold?" We now had the room's attention. "You were smiling," He stated with a twinkle in his eyes. "I was smil- oh. Thanks Harry." I grumble in realization. "Well okay then," Kaity mutters to Alexis.

There was a moment of awkward silence where everyone was staring at eachother until, BAAM! Everyone jumped. I look towards the source of the sound and saw that it was Simon who actually just clapped his hands together very loudly. "Well I actually came here to get your answer Ashley. It's been a few months since you've been here, and I need your answer now. I also need to know if you can still sing. I heard the nurses say that since you technically dies your voice might be in shock making so you couldn't sing anymore. So I need you to sing for me." Ashley's eyes widen. "Ummm.."

~Ashley's POV~

I look at Simon slightly terrified. I didn't expect him to come so soon! I didn't even realize that months have already gone by. Simon got up and handed me Niall gutair. For some reason Niall always have his gutair on him. I'll have to ask him why later. I tentively take the gutair and strum a few cords. "What do you want me to sing?" I ask. Simon thinks for A moment. "How about Avery 'Go Screw Yourself'?" I blink in surprise. "Uh okay" I prepare to play the first note. Oh god what if I can't do it! What if my voice isn't strong enough? I take a deep breath and start to play.

[Verse 1]

I know I've been holding it in

The way I feel about you

Something I've been dying to say

But I don't know how you'll take it

Oh Please don't go

You should know

[Pre-Chorus]

These three words

I've been holding back

Trying to fight

Imma let em out

These three words

Gotta let you know

Here I go go go

[Chorus]