Daksh Protect Anika Part 49

The Oberoi Mansion Hall...
Tej - Let Rikara... Omkara and Gauri get married first...
Shakti - Yes I think Shivaay and Anika will comes a but late...
[Shivaay and Anika walk down the stairs together...]

Shivaay - We here! Dadi

Shivaay - We here! Dadi... Mom and Dad... Bade papa and badi maa...
Pinky - Finally...
Shakti - Why so late?
Dadi - Billu... Come sits behind here...
Jhanvi - Mom who gonna get married first?
Dadi - Let Shivaay and Anika first then Omkara and Gauri follow behind them... Okay?
Ravi - Good idea...
Karan - Now panditji start chanting the marriage functions now...
[Pandit ji starts chanting the mantra for the marriage functions of two couple... The mandap marriage fire is burning at the place infront of the couple both of the couple, Shivika and Rikara also everyone at the mandap folding hands together ... Dadi, Shakti, Tej, Jhanvi and Pinky comes towards Shivika and Rikara tied their dupatta together, Shivaay with Anika and Omkara with Gauri... Both of them smile towards each other...]
Shivaay - You ao beautiful Anika...
Anika - Shivaay... You too...
Omkara - My dulhan so cute and pretty...
Gauri - Omkara ji...
Omkara - Ufff... After this I can hear those words everyday... Omkara ji...
[Gauri smile towards Omkara...]

Pandit ji - Now you both get up and the man takes fourth rounds and then the girl takes three rounds infornt of these fire

Shivaay forward his hands towards Anika and Anika grab it and takes the round together with him... Omkara and Gauri also holding hands together and takes round...]
Shivaay mind - Infront of this marriage fire of us Anika... I accept you as my life partner not just only on this birth but inf seven birth of both of us we will be together forever until we meet again in heaven... I will always love you and protect you no matter what... I won't ever makes you sad or cry Anika... You will be another half life of mine and my happiness is always will be with you... For the rest of our life we will be together and grow old together...
Omkara - Infront of our marriage fire I accept our relationship as a husband and you are my wife... One and only Gauri... I will always protect you and makes you happy... I will never make you sad or cry that's my promise to you Gauri our life will be full on laughter and happiness... I will always love you Gauri... Always gonna be you forever until we bith meets again in heaven you and me will be together...
[Anika and Gauri takes turns they moved infront of their partner...]
Anika mind - Infront of our marriage fire here Shivaay... I will try to be a good wife of yours and also an excellent partner in your life... I will keep on loving you and also protected our family... I will always love you and choose you Shivaay even if we were born again in heaven we will always be together...
Gauri mind - Omkara ji... Thank you for choosing me to be your partner and infont of our marriage fire here I promise to keep on loving you and also taking care of you no matter what we will always be together... And I will always choose you Omkara ji forever...
NV - Remember when we takes round on that time Ishani?
Ishani - Yes... I was holding your hands...
NV - And now too... See...
[Ishani smiles towards NV...]