Where It All Started (1)

It's my first story, so please don't mind the wrong grammar, so I'm the author hope you reader's like it💛

At The Cinderella's Castle

"I will never marry someone I don't know" Rose angrily shouted to her grandmother.

"But dear the wedding is set, you should at least try to know who he is before you judge him," Cinderella said calmly.

Rose then turned around and said, "If you keep making arrange a marriage for me again. I will leave this castle for good".

Rose thought *Hehehe My grandmother dotes on me the most. I'm sure she won't let her only granddaughter leave this castle. C'mon, grandma give in to me.*

"Okay, Chen please prepare my dear granddaughter's luggage. Ohh kids this day they grow up so fast, then my dear, I wish you a happy journey." Cinderella said while holding a tissue and wiping her tears.

On the other hand, Rose couldn't believe that her grandmother let her leave the castle she was dumbfounded.

When Rose turned around she saw her grandmother's serious face.

"Okay then, I have decided my dear granddaughter, let us make a bet". Cinderella said calmly.

Rose gave a confused look.

"If you make 15 million pesos in 1 year, I will stop arranging a marriage for you and this time it's for good but -" Cinderella said then looked at her granddaughter with a smile that was not a smile.

Then she continues "But if you don't your gonna marry your designated fiancee without no complaints". Cinderella said evilly.

Rose then said, "Okay Grandma, I accept that bet of yours".

"I have 3 conditions.
•First is the one I told you before.
•Second, never revealed your family name when you leave this castle; and
•Lastly, you will not take not use the Cind family money and assets". Cinderella gave a triumphant look to indirectly say to Rose that this bet is in her favor. Rose was a little worried but after a quick thought, she took her luggage from Head Maid Chen.

Before leaving the study room she turned around and said confidently "Grandma remember your word, and I will not only make 10 million in a year but also find my one true love".

She then leaves their mansion.

ROSE'S POV

So here am I Rose Cind running away from home with my grandma's consent.

An Hour Later

Finally, I'm out of the Cind Family's Territory but I'm so thirsty. Hmm? There is a nearby river, might as well get some water.

Huh? Wait a minute. . . Why is my vision getting blurry?

My head it's buzzing. . . My body is also getting heavy. Ehh? How come the world is upside down?

Splash!!!

Ugh, can't breathe. . . Must swim up. No strength. But. I don't want to die. . .

*Help someone, I-I-I refused to die!*

Splash!!!

*Someone, pls. Save me!*

AUTHOR'S POV

*Ehhh? Who? He-He's so handsome! His blue hair matches the color of his turquoise eyes and he has a heavenly beauty with a perfect figure.* Rose thought.

Suddenly she swallowed a mouthful of water and thought *GOSH! WATER!*

The man got closer to Rose and she thought *What is he doing?!* But slowly her consciousness is fading.

When Rose regains her senses there was a sweet sensation on her lips that helps her breathe, she thought *Ehh? He K-KI-KISSED me? Th-This is my fir-first kiss!*

ON THE SURFACE

"Young Lord, Are you alright?!" The Butler said.

He then turned around, smiled at Rose, and said "Yes!!"

Rose's heart couldn't help but beat faster when she sees him smile and with the blush on her cheek, she looks so adorable.

To Be Continued...

Hello, dear fairies, this is the first chapter I hope you like it, Feel free to comment, and Like my future chapters, See you all in the next chapter. I will probably not write my statements about every chapter so enjoy reading my dear fairies.

Georgia17
Signing off

🍸 665 WORDS 🌹