Unexpected Meeting (2)

ROSE'S POV

The man who saved my life.
Am I gonna see him again?

Why am I thinking of that guy anyway? He just stole my first kiss, get a grip of yourself Rose Cind.

Right! The most important thing to do right now is to find her house.

Let's see, the letter said it's Street 3 but why do I feel like I'm going in the wrong direction? I have a bad feeling. Well, whatever who cares it says here it's 8 then it must be right.

A Huge Villa

Well, looks like my friend Astoria is doing well to have such a big villa. It looks like she just left, given that her gate is unlocked.

I know that she wouldn't leave her villa with the gates open, I mean she was never careless anyway.

Inside The Villa

I'm soaking wet, might as well take a shower before Astoria come back, maybe I should surprise her.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Wow! What an exaggerated bathroom. Its interior design is well-perfectly carved, I can't believe it. She is low key especially when it comes to her wealth but when did Astoria's taste become more lavish?". Rose said.

"You use my bathroom and laugh at my taste, HOW DARE YOU!" A fine young man with light blue eyes and blonde hair was standing at the front door of the bathroom.

Rose jumped out of the bathtub. She heaves a sigh of relief when she realizes that her bath towel is not seen through and she immediately covered herself with a dry bathrobe.

Rose asked, "Who are you? Why are you at my friend's Villa?".

"Who am I? I'm your friend." The man said.

"Huh, my friend is a lady!" Rose said.

"Then I'm your male friend!". The man answered with a smile.

"I don't have any male friends!"
Rose fired back.

*What a funny woman, reminds me of the woman who came by a few days ago* The man thought.

"Y-you. . . If you don't tell me who you are. I-I- I'll call the police!" Rose said getting irritated.

"Call the police, girl that's my line!" He said calmly while getting into the bath.
"Look there" He pointed at a picture hanging behind her.

"And?!" Rose said. She was shocked and thought *Wa-wait a minute, I think I-I might end up in the police station instead!*.

"Your friend won't hang a picture of me in her bathroom, would she?!" The man said.

Rose is criticizing the picture when she suddenly notices something.

ROSE'S POV

This Bracelet, he's an heir of the Fuentes Family on top of that he's the only grandson of Lord Alonzo. The Fuentes Family is one of the top five families ruling over this continent and they're a Diamond Class Family.

Shawn Fuentes is one of the heirs of the five great families in the family.

I'M DONE FOR!

THE BEST WAY TO ESCAPE THIS MESS IS TO . . . . . RUN.

Shawn's inner thought
*Trying to run, just do it if you can. It's been a long time since I met two interesting ladies who dare to run away from me*.

Before Rose got out of the room, she was pinned against the wall by Shawn.

"Lady, you're the second person who lit my fire and then run away from it, so you better put it out!" Shawn said in a very domineering tone.

"Then why don't I call nine, one, one for you! I'm sure that it is much safer that way." Rose said while recalling the books she read at home.

"That won't do!" Shawn said.

Rose thought *This guy is so persistent, Hmm?! . . . I got it!*

"Look over there, it's a bomb!" Rose pointed behind him.

He looked over panicked "Where?! Where's the bomb?!"

After 30 seconds Shawn realized that he was tricked by the girl in his arm which was now gone.

Shawn thought *Damn. How can I fall for such a stupid reason?! It reminds me of that smart tigress!*. Shawn then smile at the thought of the first girl who come by his villa a few days ago.

Shawn then go to his room and thought *What a cute little bunny though I prefer the tigress who visit my house the other day, and I have a feeling that sooner or later, will meet again soon, especially that rude tigress.*

To Be Continued

Georgia17
Signing off

🍸 737 WORDS 🌹