💛Part - 4💛

"LOST IN LOVE" PART-4
.
❤Recap: 😂😂
.
❤It was evening and Drikshit were all set for party.. But Neha😂😂.. She want that Rakshit to drop her.. So Drikshit dropped her for date..
💙Rakshit: Happy Date Neha😂😂
💙Neha: You too😜
💙Drishti: Kya matlab?? Neha.. Sun too
❤Neha went.. Ab Rakku Tu to gya..
💙Drishti: You too matlab??
💙Rakshit: Matlab.. Matlab.. Matlab ki cruise aagyi.. Chalo
❤Then Drikshit went..
💙Rahul: Welcome..
💙Rakshit: Thank you..
💙Rahul: Let's enjoy✌
❤Rahul offered drink to Rakshit.. Firstly he denied but after he took.. Then Rahul offered drink to drishti too.. She thought it is softdrink but it was alcohol (for Rahul)..
❤After sometime drishti got drunk and Rahul took her to one room of cruise and started to misbehave with her.. Drishti was little uncomfortable but Rakshit came with police.. By seeing this he tried to run but they caught him..
💙Rakshit: Police yhi hai wo..
💙Drishti: Yes he tried to misbehave with me
💙Rahul: Drishti tum.. Tum..
💙Drishti: Haa mein.. Actually I m not drunk.. Muje or Rakshit sir ko para tha tumhara plan
❤Flashback: GUYS AGAR AAPKO YAAD HAI TO MENE KAHA THA KI RAKSHIT GOT A CALL FROM VINAY RIGHT?? IN THAT CALL VINAY TOLD RAKSHIT ABOUT RAHUL'S PLAN.. ACTUALLY VINAY WENT FOR A SMALL DEAL ON THAT CRUISE ONLY.. SO HE LISTENED HIS PLAN AND SAID TO RAKSHIT.. THEN RAKSHIT TOLD TO DRISHTI AND THEN THEY MADE THIS PLAN.. AND THEY ONLY CHANGED THE DRINK..
❤Flashback ends..
💙Police: I m proud of you Mr. Rakshit and Ms. Drishti.. Aap jese agar har nagrik jagrit ho jaye to ese log duniya se chale jaye..
💙Drishti:Thank you.
❤But Rakshit started to beat 👊💥him (Rahul)badly.. Then police took him to Police station..
.
❤Then Drikshit went to home😅
.
❤Precap: Idk😜(Comment how was today's part?)