💕Chapter 80

Once Minho's hands were covered in lube, he looked at the younger who's slightly shaking, "Don't be scared, I promise I will be gentle" Minho gave the boy a warm smile, Jisung nodded his head.

When Minho enter his finger, a few tears pricked at Jisung's eyes. "Does it hurt?" He asked. Jisung shook his head, Minho took out his finger and slowly thrust it in again earning a small moan from the younger.

After a few slow thrust, the younger start breathing heavily, Minho slides out his finger, and look at the younger, without a warning Minho stick in two-finger, this time the younger was unaware and clenched his fists. 

"Tell me if you start feeling uncomfortable" Instead of giving a yes or no, Jisung whined out as a response, in which Minho knew that was not pain but pleasure~

The older couldn't help but kept looking at the younger, Jisung was filled with seductive tears, red cheeks, red ears...Minho gulped gazing at the boy. His finger was moving too fast in which he didn't realise until Jisung grabbed his hand and cried out his name telling him to do it slowly.

Ummm slowly? I don't think so.

Minho didn't listen, you got a crying seductive boy in bed and you gonna stop? I absolutely won't, though you can continue teasing him.

"Stop? Okay, I will stop" Minho completely stopped his fingers, but leaving them inside, "Why?" Jisung whined, "Well you told me to? Didn't you?"

"....I-I said slower, but not stop moving" Jisung grabbed Minho's hand and tried to push it in. Minho chuckled staring at the younger, "Please" Jisung begged

"hmmm" Minho hummed and looked away

"Please Minho"

Minho looked back at the boy, he had puppy eyes on, oh god who can resist them? But Minho being the evil person he is, he wanted to tease Jisung more. He slowly took out his finger, that made the younger shiver and looked at him confused.

Minho moved away, he patted Jisung's legs, "Turn around, ass face me", Jisung nodded, he turned his body around on the couch and turned his head to look back.

The position he is in is embarrassing. He's kneeling on the couch and lay his hands on the backrest, Minho grabbed his legs and spread them apart. Jisung was about to speak, but he heard the lube cap opening again, he gulped thinking...well shit, I'm not gonna wake up tomorrow morning...When Jisung felt both of Minho's hands on his ass, he got goosebumps.

"A-Are you going in? Now?"

"Not yet, soon"

•••

After teasing for quite a while, Jisung's body was burning in heat, his legs were so weak that he barely has the energy to keep them still on the soft couch.

"Let's do this in bed" Minho turned Jisung facing him and picked him up, the younger could feel Minho's under poking him, he tried his best to ignore it. He hugged Minho tighter while the older walked towards the bedroom. Even though they are the only people in the house, but locking the door is important no matter where you at, even if is in your bedroom... (Just in case- You know)

Minho gently places the younger on the bed, and hover over him, he kissed the boy on the eyes and down to his nose then stopping at the lips, Jisung noticed he moved forward and kissed him, the older widened his eyes, but soon his lips form a smile. He pecked Jisung's nose and moved down to Jisung's neck.

Minho lift Jisung's legs, and placed them on his shoulder, foreplay made Jisung well prepared for what's coming in the next couple of hours, but also for his first time Minho didn't want Jisung to feel pain at all, so he tried his best to keep himself calm because it is important when it comes to people's first time

Jisung was all wet and covered in lube down under, Minho easily entered Jisung, the boy moaned out and tighten his grip on Minho's arms. "Does it hurt?" Minho asked and Jisung shook his head.

Minho began to pull almost all the way out then just as slow back in, Jisung whined softly when Minho entered his whole thing inside. He slowly pulled out a little and thrust it back in, this time Jisung felt a weird feeling, a numb feeling that gave him goosebumps.

Minho noticed and smirked, found it.

Jisung's chest rose and fell when Minho grind into the same numb spot, he felt a weird twitch in the body, It made him desire for more, he was unsatisfied and wanted more

He wrapped one arm around Minho's neck nape and grind himself into Minho, Minho was shocked he couldn't believe the innocent boy in front of him is doing this

"Jisung?" Minho gasped softly when Jisung grinds into him again, and tighten the inside. Minho felt the pressure inside and groaned.

Minho swore under his breath and leaned forward, Jisung then wrapped his legs around him as Minho start increasing his speed and intensity. Minho groaned when Jisung gently bit his shoulder and cried out in pleasure.

"M-Minho..." Jisung called out, the boy didn't want to bit him too hard, but in Minho's eyes, it was like a kitten bite. Minho kept thrusting in speed, Jisung was moaning so much he starts losing his voice.

Minho rises his body and slides out of Jisung, he pulled the younger up and pushed him against the wall (Gently). Jisung kept his hands and chest against the wall, Minho spread Jisung's legs and asked Jisung to sit back while his chest is against the wall.

Jisung did, and he regretted that right after. It when even deeper than before, he clenched his fingers, while he feels Minho pounding into him fast and intense. Every time Minho hits his tingling spot his eyes will be filled with tears.

Minho leaned forward and kiss the boy on the neck, thrusting towards Jisung's G-Spot. Because minho kept grinding into that spot Jisung felt himself start shivering, he starts quivering and began to call out Minho's name.

Minho felt Jisung have become tighter on the inside and his body was shaking, he chuckled and hit the spot one last time, earning a loud and long moan from Jisung. Jisung's body continues quivering like before but this time it was more intense. Clear cum begin to run down from Jisung's tip.

His body stopped shaking, so he let out a long breath, he thought it was the end, but Minho starts thrusting again

"You came without me touching your front?" Minho teased, Jisung was embarrassed, this was his first time coming from his back. It was also Minho's first time seeing a prostate orgasm, the boy was adorable when he was coming, god he was so glad he was the first person to see Jisung like this. And he will also be the last person.

Jisung is like a treasure, and Minho found it. He keeps it and now is his, he owns it.

After another 30 minutes or so, Minho felt himself close. He clenched his jaw when Jisung grinds his ass back towards him, Jisung could feel Minho tighten his grip on his waist. Minho groaned under his breath and thrust deep down. Jisung felt his breath hissed towards his neck, soon he felt warmness inside, Minho thrust once more Jisung somehow came again towards the warm feeling, he whined softly and quivered for a few seconds.

Soon after, both chuckled, Minho grabbed Jisung's face and turned the boy's face facing him, still inside the boy, he kissed Jisung on the lips, a long passionate kiss.

•••
🫂🫂👁👅👁🫂🫂

🧑  💋  🧑   
Min        Sun