What does one do in a zombie apocalypse?

This is my 2nd attempt at writing a fanfic so I hope I can actually finish this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days after George Piggy went missing

It was a normal Thursday afternoon for Zizzy. She had just finished telling her sisters to not summon a demon so she's trying her best to not lose her mind for the 4th time this week.

She decided to turn on the television and check the news if something interesting was going on.

"BREAKING NEWS! a zombie apocalypse is basically happening, so be careful and try not to get attacked by the infected."

"Oh, that's kind of worrying."

She turned her head to the kitchen where Zuzy and Zee were playing UNO.

"ZUZY, ZEE. THERE'S A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE HAPPENING"

"Wait w h a t" Zee looked up in confusion.

"Well, it's not actually zombies, but they work very similarly." Zizzy responded.

"My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined."

"So, like what do we do in a zombie apocalypse?" Zuzy asked.

A moment of silence passes as all three of them try to think of something.

"Hey, what if we turn this house into a safe place where all the survivors of the apocalypse can hang out and well... s u r v i v e" Zee suggested.

"g r e a t i d e a" Zizzy said.

"But first, we need to get supplies, so who wants to get groceries?"

Zee and Zuzy both looked at each other for a second and pointed at Zizzy.

"s e r i o u s l y ? fine" Zizzy grabbed a giant oversized coat and her fencing sword.

"Don't do anything dumb before I come back, okay?" She said before leaving.

"So anyway, wanna go back to playing UNO?" Zee asked Zuzy.

"Yeah, sure." Zee agreed.

2 hours later

"When is Zizzy coming back?" Zee asked after winning her 9th UNO match in a row

Right as she said that. Zizzy came bursting in while carrying multiple giant boxes of supplies.

"Finally, you're back! What took so long? Zuzy asked.

Zizzy carefully placed all the boxes of supplies on the floor

"Because it was literally just announced that the apocalypse is coming. Everyone and their grandmas were at the store buying supplies."

Pony poked his head through the door

"So uh-"

"INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT-" Zee and Zuzy screamed as they both noticed Pony.

"ZEE, ZUZY, CHILL IT'S JUST PONY, I THOUGHT YOU BOTH KNEW THAT HE ISN'T A THREAT."

"Oh yeah, by the way, I bumped into Pony while I was buying supplies, and he said that he's willing to help set up the house."

"Oh, cool!" Zee and Zuzy said in unison.

"y u p . so like what do we do first?"

5 hours later (I don't know how to write this)