𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 16💖

______________________________________________________________________

M I K A R I A 💞

One Month Later...
Saturday October 17, 2018
☀︎ 11:30 am

Brooklyn, New York 📍

"Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!" I jump around as I heard Justin chuckling in the back ground.

"Ouu take my picture my outfit poppin!" I stood by the entrance door of the mall. "Aight ma." Justin pulled his phone out his pocket.

"My stink lookin cute or whatever." He looked at the picture as I went over to take a look.

" He looked at the picture as I went over to take a look

"It's aight I guess, but send it to me." I told him as he nodded.

"Yo! I'm holdin mad shopping bags and you ain't holdin nothin?!" He asked as I scrunched my face up. "Nope, I'm good on that." I winked as he rolled his eyes.

Imma help him this one time..

"Your welcome." I grabbed the bags out of his right hand as I heard him sigh of relief.

"Next store...Ethika!" I pointed and smiled.

After shopping a little bit we went to Olive Garden and came back to my house.

I guess he was spending the night.

"Yo, you looking mad good." Justin told me as I smirked. "Better than white girl Carter?" I said as his eyes widened.

Yeah nigga, I know bout you fuckin with her!

"Where that come from?" He asked. "People talk, Justin I hope you ain't do anything with that girl, people coming up to me telling me she got Chlamydia and shit. That's why I ain't been on you." She got up.

"Who told you that?" He scrunched. "EVERYONE, I'm not stupid." I sighed

I got up out of the bed and went to the kitchen and grabbed one of Jamal's Core water bottles.

He better not be buggin either.

"Imma go get checked out tomorrow." Justin announced as I rolled my eyes

So your nasty ass did sleep with her!

"Yeah...you do that." I walked passed him and rolled my eyes.

Damn, I guess I'll go with him.

💜

______________________________________________________________________