Chapter Three: Landing Party

It took four days for The Space Crew to get back to Etheria, two days to find the Rebellion, and another hour to actually land. Only Perfuma, Frosta, Netossa, Seahawk, and Swift Wind were standing there.

"Where are the others?" Glimmer asked. The princesses (bar Entrapta, add Seahawk and Swift Wind) looked at each other nervously.

"You... didn't get our message, did you?" Perfuma asked. They all shook their heads. "He... um, he got to the rest of us, Mermista, Micah, Spinnerella... and, Sc-scorpia." 

She burst into tears as Frosta hugged her, and Bow stepped forward. "We need to move, I believe you, Glimmer, know a place we can go?"

Glimmer nodded in affirmation and started walking. Everyone else followed and she led them to the bottom of a cliff. (No, they didn't fall off of it, they walked up to it.) She pulled back some moss that brought them into a room that looked like a ruined Horde base. Everybody sat down to talk battle strategy.

Everyone that is, except Adora. She was outside, thinking. Mostly about her failure to save Catra.

--le gay timeskip-- (to about 30 minutes later)

"Adora?"

She turned, but upon seeing Bow, turned back. "Hi Bow." she said monotonously. 

"You... okay?" he asked, as if treading fragile ground.

"No. Why would I be?"

A/N: Next chapter's art is going to have nothing to do with She-Ra. I was asked by @Vilda2020 for a Raven-Lillith drawing for The Owl House fandom, so that'll be the heading for next week's chapter.