Chapter 3 The Fallen Mission

A/N: I am so sorry for how long I Have been gone I kind of lost drive to work but now that I got it back i hope to work some more on it and I got a new keyboard so I should be able type a lot faster than what I did before.

____________________________________________________________

Koneko's Pov

After Y/N left Rias turned to me and started to ask me a lot of questions about who he was and why he was here.

Rias: First who was that man.

Koneko: That was Y/N the same one I told you about.

Rias: WHAT! I thought you said he died.

Koneko: I thought so too

Rias: Do you know why he was here. Or who he works for.

Koneko: He is not like that he was here for me(Blushes). And I don't know if he works for any one.

Everyone except Koneko: WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WAS HERE FOR YOU!

Koneko: He said that he felt bad for leaving before but he told me why it took him so long to get back. He was being chased by both devils and fallen angels for a short while so they can use him as a pawn.(In a sad tone and sad look)

Rias: I am sorry for asking you can go home I can tell you had a long day.

Y/N Pov

After you left Koneko at the club building you start to walk home as you were walking home you start to walk home thinking to yourself.

Y/N: ( After this last mission I can start to live a semi normal life again.)

LL: (Guardian someone is following you based of the energy I am picking op on them they are fallen.) 

Y/N: ( I know. where are they?)

As you were talking to your ghost a girl starts to call for you. You turn around and there is a tall girl with long black hair that is flowing loose and Violet color eyes.

???: Y/N what are you doing here I thought you said that you were taking last mission then you were taking a break

Y/N: I am Azazel wanted me to check out some rouge fallen that were operating in this area. I should be asking why are you here I thought he sent you and your sisters to watch some sacred gear users that have yet to awaken.

Raynare: We were but then we got a change to the orders. Now only Dohnaseek wants to keep up the orders the rest of us don't. "She said with a sad look on her face.

Y/N: What do you mean Azazel never sent any sort of change he only wants  you guys to watch them not to interact with them at all. Unless Dohnaseek is not taking orders from Azazel. Raynare?

As you said that a look of realization shows on her face.

Raynare: I am such a idiot why did I not see this earlier.

Y/N:  Its alright at least It was me who found you guys and not the devils.

Raynare: Ya I guess. but what do I do now?

Y/N: Find your sisters and go here we will talk tonight.

(As you say that you write your address on a piece of paper and hand it to Raynare.

Raynare: Thank you so much Y/N. (She brings you in for a hug)

Y/N: Don't worry its fine. 

???:Y/N? 

As you turn around you see Koneko standing there with a look of fear and sadness in her eyes.

____________________________________________________________