Movie Night

A/N I finally decided to write another part ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up the next morning feeling happier than you ever had before. You were dating Robin! You had dreamed about this for years but never did you think it would become a reality. You rolled off your bed giggling and looked at your phone. You had a message. It was from Robin.

Robin: Can you come over and hang out?

Y/N: Ya! What time?

You went and got dressed and did your hair and make up waiting for a reply from your boyfriend. You walked back to your phone and read his reply.

Robin: now

Y/N: okay see you soon

You slipped on your shoes and headed over to the T. When you arrived Robin was already waiting for you.

"Y/n" he yelled while skipping over to you. Robin suddenly lost his footing. He fell and took you down with him. When you opened your eyes you were met with Robins white mask. You instantly started blushing.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Robin stuttered out.

You squeaked out an "it's okay." You were waiting for Robin to get off of you so you could get up but instead he was staring into your e/c hues. You didn't know it was possible but your blush intensified. "U-um, Robin can we go inside?" He quickly nodded and got off of you blushing. He helped you up and you headed inside. Once you guys a river in the living room you realized you hadn't seen any of the other titans. "Robin, where is everyone?"

"They all went to hang out." He replied.

"Oh, you didn't want to go? "

"I would rather hang out with the prettiest girl I know." he casually replied. Your beloved blush appeared again as Robin grabbed your hand and led you to his room. You had never been in his room. It was very weird of him to let you come in. He lead you to his bed and you both sat down.

"Let's watch a movie" Robin said (more like asked).

"Okay!"

"I picked up (your favorite movie)."

"Robin you didn't have to do that." You smiled at him which made him smile. He put the movie in and came and laid down next to you. He pulled you closer and you cuddled into his side. He smelt really nice and the smell was very comforting. You quickly dozed off excited to wake up and see Robin next to you.

Robins POV

I looked down to see y/n asleep. I smiled to myself before kissing her on the forehead. "I love you."

A/N I'm sorry that sucked really bad!