Chapter two: Trash is really popular in this chapter, and not its not just Luke

I don't know what name caught me off guard the most.... Luke, Bianca.. Or Jackson. While yes, those names were common... But my mind rushed to the books I have read. "Luke Castellan, Bianca Di Angelo.... Percy Jackson." I mumbled to myself. Bianca nodded. "Yes, we were named after the first two.. While as Percy Jackson... He is our father." She explained. Luke gave an approving nod.

"I don't like to brag but our father was quite awesome." He said followed by a grin. I shook my head in disbelief. "Percy Jackson... Son of Poseidon... Currently dating Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena... Those are your parents!?" I said. I may have sounded rude but that was an accident. Bianca looked at her brother.

"No... Our mom's name is Rachel Elizabeth Dare." She said. I choked. "He ended up with RACHEL!?" I screamed. Luke tried to hide a smile but failed, he soon started to laugh. "I'm sorry it's just-.. Our mom is Annabeth Chase.. Bianca just likes to play that joke on people who had read about our dad." He explained to me. I sighed oh relief. "Oh phew- Wait what!? You're saying Percy Jackson is real... Greek Mythology is real!?"

Bianca and Luke nodded. "As real as that Cyclops, JJ. " She said. I was too confused to care about the nickname. "JJ? I thought their name was Jay!" Luke said. Bianca glared at him. "Your stupidity concerns me everyday." He punched his sister and I raised an eyebrow. "So how did you find me?" I asked. Bianca rubbed where she got punched. "The oracle predicted that a demi-god would be here. Guess she was right." Luke explained, but I wasn't paying much attention, I was too busy examining the boy.

He looked a lot like the drawings I've seen on Percy. Luke had the same extravagant facial structure and a smile that could make someone's heart leap out of their chest... And if you are thinking I like him... You are so very wrong. He must have noticed I was studying him because he started to chuckle. "Jay... You're twelve and I'm sixteen. It won't work out, don't go and crush on me please?" He said to me.

I clamped my hand over my mouth and burst out into a laugh, Bianca did also. "Let's get one thing straight, I know I am younger, also, you aren't my type." I snickered a bit, quoting the one and only Nico Di Angleo. "So in conclusion... I do not have a crush on you and never will, Luke Jackson." Bianca kept laughing and Luke stood like an idiot. "So If I'm correct, you're going to escort me to camp?" I asked, changing the subject. Bianca nodded. "Cool, take me home so I can pack. I wont leave without my stuff." I explained. Luke tilted his head.

"I would not be surprised if you were an Ares kid." He said. I walked over and looked up at him. "Ares kids have a reputation with your dad... Does that mean I have to shove your head in a toilet?" I asked with a smug face. Bianca grinned. "I really like this kid." I stretched a bit. "So- hey, wait. Why are you coming to get me, technically you aren't half-bloods."

The siblings exchanged a look and Luke gave me a smile that looked forced and nervous. "So about that... Um... We're not supposed to be here-." He said. I looked at him. "You're gonna be in trouble." I pointed out with a sigh.

"Over here!" A voice called. Bianca cursed and Luke grabbed my wrist. I immediately kicked him in his left ankle. "Don't touch me!" I growled. Many curses fell out of the boy's mouth as he hopped up and down, holding his ankle. The sister shook her head and motioned for him to be quiet as she made a gesture to a trash can. I gave a puzzled look.

Luke understood whatever his sister meant and limped over there. His next move confused me even more, he jumped into the can. Bianca hopped into one next to him. "Yeah no. Not happening." I muttered. I didn't care for my appearance, but I was not going to jump into a trash can to hide from someone who might not even be a threat to me.

I turned to face where the voice had come from. Two males ran up to me, looking very much older, I'd say about seventeen. Both had black messy hair, green eyes, and light caramel skin. One wore an oversized black t-shirt along with blue ripped jeans. The other boy wore a blue t-shirt and black ripped jeans. I assumed that the two were twins.

I put my one hand on my hip and my other at my side. "May I help you two?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. The boy with the black t-shirt leaned close to the other male. I didn't hear what he had said but I recognized one word from reading his lips. Half-blood. "Look, if you're going to come up to me, but not talk to me. You can go." I may or may not have sounded a bit sassy, I just wanted them to leave.

"Sassy one." The blue shirt boy said, he then put his hand out to me. "I'm Axel, and that is my twin brother Alex. We are half-bloods like you." Axel said to me. "But we're claimed." Added Alex. I looked at the hand in front of me but I didn't shake it, I kept my hands at my side. "Okay."

The twins gave each other an awkward glance. "Uhm.. We are sons of Ares. And we're here to take you to camp." Alex explained. I gave him a blank look. "No." I said. "You are not taking me to camp, leave me alone. Or I'll force you to." The twins looked at each other and started laughing. "Little one, we're Ares kids. If anyone is going to be forcing someone to do something, it'll be us." Axel laughed. "Forcing you.. To come to camp." Alex added.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I got it." I cracked my neck a bit then grabbed a trash bag, I flung it at the sons of Ares and ran. I'd be back to get the two siblings later, but of course, I was going to be chased. The sons of Ares had managed to dodge the bag of trash and draw swords that shined epicly in the sun. I groaned out of misery... And pain, I was still hurt.

As I ran from the twins I started grabbing random items to toss at them, I threw a few more trash bags followed by a trash can lid. To be fair, I was in an alleyway. There's a lot of trash here.

I kept running, but I wasn't really in shape. I got tired quite fast, I started to slow down, then I came to a stop. Alex and Axel were close.

"Stop!"

Then something unexpected happened, they actually stopped, but hey, I wasn't complaining. The twins looked at each other, probably questioning their decision to stop.

Bianca and Luke must have got out of the trash cans because they were running towards me and the twins. . Alex noticed right away, he elbowed his brother and the two turned to face the siblings. "What are you doing here!?" Axel asked, I don't know why, but he seemed more worried about Bianca than Luke, maybe because the boy saw her more of a threat?

Bianca put her hands up in a defensive position right in front of her. "Hey, our parents were heroes, we wanted in on the action. Can you blame us?" Alex shook his head. "It was completely idiotic-" He started, but then Axel but in. "I understand! But I can't say anything for my brother." He shot a look at him.

That's when It hit me, I understood everything, don't ask me how I did though. Axel had a crush on Bianca! It was as clear as day if you really paid attention to the details. I didn't know, but apparently I started to snicker. I got a few weird looks from the others.

"What?"

"Nothing-" They said in usion

I shrugged and Alex sighed. "Let's just get the kid to camp." He said, the others nodded in agreement. The five of us walked out of the alleyway and hailed a taxi, and it was a very long drive.

I had made sure that Axel and Bianca sat next to each other because that's how evil I am, but they'll thank me when they're together. The taxi arrangement was tight. Bianca and Axel sat together on the left, me and Alex were on the right. Luke took the passenger seat in the front.