OTHER STORIES BY ASHLYNMARIEXX

Thank you for reading and (hopefully!) voting for this short story? or poetry? I'm not really sure. Anyways, getting to the point I enjoyed writing this, voicing my insecurities, and troubles and other brown girls' insecurities and troubles. It was hard, trying to write it in the sense of how to write everything down and how to include most of the problems. Everyone encounters problems in their life, and I'm not saying that anyone is responsible for these problems but maybe, ok correction be mindful of what you say and do. Be kind. That's my motto. I started this thing where I complete an Act of Kindness a day, because let's say I wasn't really the best person before, I used to lash out on people that didn't deserve any harm, and I'm changing, I'm trying my hardest to be kind and not say rude things or be rude. 

Enough of the story of my life, below I have included other books I have posted on Wattpad. Read them next if you want!

BOOK 1 : I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME SENORITA

CURRENTLY UNPUBLISHED

She was funny, sarcastic, a little crazy even. And she chooses her targets carefully. She's dangerous, and she knows it.He always get what he wants, and a bit more mysterious than she wants him to be. He knows who he's playing with, and he intends to burn her.They're both playing with fire, but what happens when they both end up getting burnt? And what happens when feelings come into the mix?****Savannah Johnson likes to play games, and when she finds out she's attracted to the half spanish, half italian Alessandro Romano, she figures out she has to play hard to get on a whole other level.****"You're not like other girls," he chuckles, pulling me closer."Nice pick up line," I reply, " But I can think of something better."" And what is that?" he asks in disbelief." Kiss me, Alessandro," I order, continuing to straddle him." Your wish is my command," he says huskily, before closing the distance between us.

This is going to be a b i g book in the sense that it isn't a short story, unfortunately because I am a student, my education is my number one priority so I will be updating whenever I can. But give it a chance if you liked the blurb.

BOOK 2 : IT WAS LIKE MAGIC🔮

Madeline Granger-Weasley. She was born without a single ounce of magic in her. Not even a spark. she tried to impress her parents, but it was a lost cause. Fast forward until now, she's living with her grandparents and moved to a new school. She wasn't a normal teenager after all she had spent most of her life, trying to impress her parents by gaining good grades, but deciding to live her life to the fullest was her best decision yet. She ends up sharing locker's with Theodore Raymond Grey. Son of Christian and Anastasia Grey. After an embarrassing incident involving pink furry handcuffs, he leaves her wanting him. He was her first and only crush.

Fifty Shades of Grey X Harry Potter

This is a one shot, and my interpretation of what would happen if their worlds had collided.

BOOK 3 : SAY WHAT?

I'm weird. I already know that. I'm stupid. I already know that as well. But you're still reading this? Fine, this book is going to be about me. Me, myself and I. About my ugly life, and my even uglier face, ok, not about my face, but you get it don't you? I'm going to rant, and talk about whatever comes to my mind, for fun or to blow off steam. And whatever questions you want to ask me, just PM me or comment and I'll answer it for you.Heck, who knows, you guys might even enjoy it?! Yeah, not likely....But jump on board, to read about my shitty love life, my stupid ass rants and some even shittier advice...

In other words, and annoying rant book.

BOOK 4 : STOLEN GLANCES

haven't really thought of a blurb for this one yet, but found a quote which sums it up

'The more I fall for you the more I hate myself for falling for you cause the truth is we can never be together.'