uno [nacho bowl]

uno [nacho bowl]

as andrea dipped the chip into the bowl, brokenhearted by karmin was loudly playing over the speakers.

she smiled as each of her friends passed by her, greeting her with a polite hello and a how are you.

she bobbed her head to the music as she watched jenn and jack on the dance floor.

maybe i'd get to experience that kind of love someday.

she sighed as she continued eating her delicious chips.

her eyes wandered to some stranger's shoes and was dazed of how cute they were.

she was about to take another chip out of the bowl, til she felt a hand on hers.

she slowly faced the mysterious person and her expression of confusion changed to adoration.

there stood before her was a guy who was devilishly handsome.

they both removed their hands from the bowl and placed their hands besides them.

he simply gave her a lopsided grin, making her knees go weak.

"i'm kenny." he introduced himself politely.

"i'm, uh-andrea," he is really cute!

"well, uh-andrea," he smiled to himself.

safe in my hands started to play over the speakers.

"may i have this dance?"

she shyly nodded as he lead her to the dance floor...

and that was just half of what it took for the world to be kendrea af.

the nacho bowl moment was just the beginning.