First of All

First of all . . . Complete that for me if you know the song 😉

Hey guys, it's me again after so long. Sorry about that but when you are going through a mental crisis, you have to take a long clean break which I did. Not to bore you with all the news sha, I have a funny story to tell.

Has any of you ever been in a situation where your mum cleans your room and finds a *clears throat *. A handwritten novel that contains smut and some foul language? It's like you are standing outside your body watching the K-pop drama that's about to follow.

One one fateful day, a thirteen year old me was caught red handed and my mum being a very strict person demanded to see what I was doing in my notebook. I was sweating profusely and shaking but I had to hand it to her or risk beating.

My mum went through the pages of carefully written stories and nodded her head silently. I immediately knew what was about to follow. She first insulted me for wasting my time writing rubbish, then she tore the book into pieces and asked me to kneel down and wait for her.

I was seriously praying in my mind for her not to do anything. I waited for a while and after she was done cooking in the kitchen, she came to my room with a bible. In my mind I was like ahhh, I thought it was going to be something else. She dropped the Bible on my bed and ordered me to read it till I fall asleep.

Can you imagine that she locked me for a day with the sweet scent of banga soup and starch scattering my senses just to read the word from the beginning? Kaii that day I will never forget because the hunger that followed was something else.

I just wish Nigerian parents can be more supportive of their children's talent. The world would be a much better place I swear.

Till when next, stay safe ❤️

This is a studio picture of me taken two years ago to bless your timeline 😍😍🙈😂