☾︎𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜☽︎𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗! ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖

☯︎𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎☯︎
Hello little Reader-Chans! I decided to write this little story about little ol' Mikan! Hope you enjoy! The art above belongs to the original artist.
シ︎

"𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑖𝑔 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙!"

You heard Hiyoko say that as you walked down the halls. You couldn't help but feel anger. You wanted to help poor Mikan so badly. And that's what you did.

"𝐻𝑖𝑦𝑜𝑘𝑜, 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒!!"

Hiyoko turned around at you in comfusion. You were such a shy and quiet person, that it was a surprise hearing you yell. Hell, it even surprised yourself. Hiyoko quickly came out of her trance, and yelled back;

"𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘!? 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟!? 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑜𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑!"

After that, it was silent, except for Mikans crying and whimpering. You and Hiyoko were practically glaring daggers at each other. You walked past Hiyoko and helped Mikan up from her very erotic pose. You walked Mikan to her cottage, during that, she started a converaation.

"𝑇-𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑌-𝑌/𝑁..."

"𝑁𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚, 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑛."

You answered back with a caring smile. You didn't notice, but Mikan's face slightly flushed.

♥︎𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚗 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅.♥︎

'W-What is this f-feeling...L-love? No..I s-shouldn't love them...They p-probably don't love m-me anyways...'

I think this as I begin to slowly tear up, and I begin to cry. Right in front of Y/N...

♡︎𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅.♡︎

As we were about to get to Mikans cottage, I heard sniffles.

'Is Mikan..crying again?'

You turn around to see Mikan sniffling and crying

"𝑀-𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑛! 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑?!"

"𝑌-𝑌/𝑁...𝐼.."

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑛..?"

.
.
.

"𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.༒︎♥︎༒︎•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
289 words
シ︎
I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger!! I suck at writing, and I really wanted to make this have a dramatic feeling. Part 2 will maybe be posted today or tomorrow!