•|• The Pianist •|•

•Basics•

Name: The male walked into the classroom with a small yawn, he came in a little later compared to normal but it was still late by the schools standard, in all of his years at school he had never once been on time and Taiga always seemed tired no matter how early he went home. "You're late again, I expect a formal apology. School started a week ago, and yet you've been late everyday!" The strict math teacher bellowed as he held the piece of chalk in his hand with a glare, he was writing the date up on the board.  ( Taiga Sato )

Age: "Sorry..~" The nonchalant male apologized before sitting down in his seat behind you that was the second from the last row in the back, which made him the last row in the corner, placing his bag down on its little hook. He laid his head down on the desk and from the proximity of the desks you could feel his hair brush against your back which tickled you to no end. But his white hair was especially soft and silky, so once you got used to it it didn't feel all that bad. ( 17 )

Sexuality: The teacher didn't seem to notice for a bit that Taiga had fallen asleep until he started the lesson, and he clenched his chalk so hard it snapped into two in his hands before crumbling. "Sato! Wake up. There's no reason you should be asleep after you obviously slept in." Surprisingly the man shot up at this even while he seemed to be asleep, but the teacher still didn't seem all that happy about it. "Get a pencil and your book out, we're on page 30." ( Pansexual )

Species: At that the male sighed and went fishing in his bag for his tools, and placed his book on his table but didn't seem to be able to find a pencil. "Can I borrow a pencil?" Taiga asked finally after he tapped you on the back, leaning on the table as he uniform looked very loose on him and despite the weather out he was wearing a cardigan over the button up. "Yeah.." You mumbled and handed back a pencil towards the tired male, who took it with a small 'thanks' in return. ( Human )

Gender: ( Male )

•Appearance•

( 5'10 )Nationality: ( 2/3 Japanese 1/3 African American )

( 5'10 )
Nationality: ( 2/3 Japanese 1/3 African American )

•Background info•

Strengths: "Who can tell me the answer to the question...?" The teacher asked, and despite the numerous hands up his eyes landed on Taiga who was writing everything diligently even though he looked exhausted. "Sato! Since you seem to be paying attention, why not tell us what the answer is to the question on the board." Instantly the other males shoulders tensed up and he huffed sadly, he knew the answer but he just didn't want to answer since he knew this would happen. "X= 36?" Taiga answered hesitantly, but the teach flared back at him before moving on with the lesson. ( He has great rhythm and he has perfect pitch, an all around good pianist, but if he gets too into a piece he is playing he will tend to rush and play too hard or passionately. His mood affects his playing greatly, if he's in a good mood he will play amazingly and if he's in a bad mood or if he's depressed or something his playing is that of a 5 year olds. He has this thing where the weather will also play a role in what he wants to play or practice, if it's something like rain he will play something cheerful since he thinks rain is depressing, if the day is sunny he will play something slow and calm! Taiga is also a pretty good cook and is not a picky eater at all, basically a trash can. )