Chapter 1

Background*

Your name is Addison and you're 20  years old and you live in LA with your brother Taylor Holder. Your best friends with Dixie and her sister Charli and The Lopez Brothers, Tony and Ondreaz.Dixie has been dating Tony for  month and you start to catch feelings for him, but the only person that knows is Ondreaz. Okay now to the story.

Morning*

You started to get up  from your bed when you get a call from Dixie                                                                 D- Dixie   A- y/n

D- hey Addi                                                                                                                                                                          A- hey Dix. whats up?                                                                                                                                                      D- Well me, Charli, Tony, and Ondreaz decided to go to the beach and wanting to ask you if you wanted to come?                                                                                                                                                    A- Yeah sure, when are you guys leaving?                                                                                                          D- At noon and Tony is picking you up, so yall can meet us there ok?                                                      (great now I'm stuck with the boy I like smh)                                                                                                  A- ok  thats fine I'll go get ready see you soon                                                                                                    D- ok bye                                                                                                                                                                                        * call ended*

I go and take a shower wrapped myself and brushed my teeth , then decided to put this on:

Then I put this on over it so I won't be showing to much.

I got all my stuff ready and headed to the kitchen then I heard a knock on the door and open it

I got all my stuff ready and headed to the kitchen then I heard a knock on the door and open it .It was Tony . Me and Tony just stared at each other for lika minute, then of course my dumbass wants to ruin it 

" hey Tony what you doing here" taylor said while giving him the "bro" hug.

"hey I came to pick up Addi bc we are going to the beach" Tony said while looking at me. I started to blush so I walked away to get my stuff so they won't see my face.

"You ready " Tony said looking at me.

 "Yea lets go, bye taylor see you later" "bye "Taylor said closing the door.

 Me and Tony headed to the car and drove off. It was silent until I put some music on and started singing,then Tony turn the music off and looked at me surprised.

"what " I said looking at him confused.

" i didn't know u can sing"he said.

" yea I  just don't sing around people. I get a little shy." I said looking down.

Then Tony grabbed my hand and I looked at him and he said" but u have a beautiful voice"he smirked. I started to get butterflies, I let go of his hand and just looked at my phone scrolling through instagram for the rest of the ride.

( what am I going to do I can't do this to Dixie)

hey guys ik this story probably sucks rights now but this is mys first time writing a story so plz bare with me thx 
:)