prologue

Zenith. The one and only world of magic, or rather, that was what it used to be. A long, long time ago, mortals rose up against the dominion of a god. He was a being of saintly light, filled with so much power that it rippled off his very being. They were just mortals; mortals of relative power, but mortals nonetheless. Regardless, they had a plan. One that would even bring down a god from his divine throne of nigh omnipotence...

But alas, they failed.

Still, that failure was as fine as a sewing needle; the near success of it drove the rest of the divine beings into a frenzy. The Divine Council began their meeting in record time and clearly laid down an ultimatum; belong to a church, or be forever cursed not to feel the kiss of magic upon their soul. They had been too careless the last time, allowing their creations free reign, but that would not be the case this time! No, they would kill any threat in its cradle...

They would forever be the dominators of the universe.

This caused an uproar among every race on zenith one by one they each noticed that something was missing. It felt like their souls got split into two and the thing that once kept them warm was gone. But when every race noticed that they no longer could use magic.

Most cursed the Gods because they allowed the church to keep using magic. Most accepted the fact that the gods were selfish and wanted nothing to stand in the way of their reign.

Years passed and humanity suffered terrible deaths. Most of these were mainly the gods because they were bored or people who couldn't afford the magical treatment that the church sold.

Seeing this Asmos the god of curses disease and death. Saw what his siblings had done so without them knowing he subtly gave humanity the power to heal themselves.

The mortal races felt what they haven't felt In so long they felt magic touch their soul again. Asmos gained a large following within months of giving humanity magic again people grew to love him and to resent the other gods for their selfish acts.

Soon the gods found out what asmos did. They were furious and It showed zenith was thrown into chaos. The wild expanded into human towns and villages the skies became gray and even the sea was thrown into turmoil.

The gods agreed that asmos should be tossed and banned from the heavens. As asmos was thrown from heaven he shouted "I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ME AND OUR CREATIONS!"

With that Amsos was tossed onto zenith's surface. The fall didn't hurt him much since he was a divine being but he did leave a huge crater from the fall.

As asmos stood up he looked around he saw that he saw a city. He didn't want to be recognized yet so he used his magic to make him look like the average mortal.

As he walked into the city he decided to take In the locals and the state of the city. The city and all of Its buildings were rundown well every building but the church seeing this asmos got furious 'How dare they let this happen to our creations.' Asmos thought to himself

Asmos walked through the city letting the cars and people pass him. He hid his aura so that the mortals wouldn't become scared of him. As asmos looked around once again he decided to make his divine domain somewhere he could be safe.

After a while of careful consideration, he decided to put a portal to his domain In a cave. Asmos knew the perfect cave gathering his mana he teleported to his new base.

When he got there he could see that the cave was In perfect condition. But he felt that something was off so using his mana he tried to look for any creatures that were hiding In the cave.

He felt fifty small green auras hiding In the cave "COME OUT!" Asmos said In a commanding tone a few seconds later he felt the auras walk out of the cave and stop In front of him. He looked down at the creatures and he saw that they were his first creation they were goblins.

"My father, what brings you here?" A goblin who I assume to be the leader asked "I need to use this cave for a while are you all okay with that?" I asked keeping my voice calm even though I made them goblins still fear beings of immense power.

"OF COURSE FATHER ASMOS!" They all shouted with confidence asmos gave a small nod 'some may try to win my favor so this Is perfect' asmos thought to himself

-10 years later-
Asmos had tasked the goblins to build up his base and to get him more followers. And they managed to pull It off asmos amassed a large following and he even had a palace that gave off a divine aura. Inside was decorated with skulls of beasts and the throne was made out of obsidian It even gave off an aura that demanded submission.

As asmos was deciding how he would gain even more followers the clouds above his home parted and his brother the god of light descended from the heavens. Once down the god made his way to the palace he all the while knocking mortals out of his way.

Once he reached the palace he let out an explosion of light that destroyed the doors. He then started to kill the guards that were In a daze from the aura he gave off. Seeing the followers of his brother dead the god gave a smile before he rushed to the throne room.

Asmos felt his brother approaching fast so he opened up a portal and he forced the guards and his advisors to go through. They all argued that they didn't want to leave him but he promised If he did die he would be back.

As the last of his followers went through the portal he closed It as his brother came through the door. "Asmos...." The god said In a low voice that sounded like a growl "Hello dear brother how are you?" Asmos asked with a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

"We agreed that only the church should be able to use magic so-." "We didn't agree to that because I wasn't there to help make that a law," I said cutting him off I could see his features contort into disgust as he looked at me.

He raised his hand and summoned a bolt of light he then threw It at amsos. It sailed through the air but asmos blocked It with his hand. Seeing this the sky god rushed at asmos while summoning a sword of light asmos ran up to him holding his scepter.

The two clashed several times before almost knocked his brother to the ground. The light god didn't want to die so he subtly began to cast the seal of light. "I'm sorry brother but I plan to love our creations not destroy them for fun. "With that almost raised his weapon to strike his brother down but he felt something pierce his torso from behind.

When he turned his head he saw his sister giving him a small smile. "Sorry brother but this must be done atlas use the seal." The light god gave a nod and he pulled out the components needed for the ritual. As the ritual was near complete a white light began to pull asmos into the ground no matter how much asmos tried he couldn't fight off the light. "I PROMISE I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE JUST YOU WAIT! Amos shouted as he was pulled underground.
---‐----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Author- Hey guys the revison his here and chapter 1 revision will be out soon. also join my discord https://discord.gg/9PP7G3x
and I also have a friend that's helps me edit my stuff so check her out her name Is C.Sunlight Hope to see you all on the discord server soon.)