How you met

Cesar

You've known Cesar, since your brother met Oscar

You met through the Santos Gang.
Your brother b/n (brother's name) was Oscar's best friends and right hand man, which is how you met.

Your brother, took you to Oscar's house since your parents were out of town. You walked next to your brother, you stopped at a house having the signature couch outside of it.
On the couch sat two people, one who was smoking and the other one about your age. As well as some of the other gang members, of course.

Oscar.... Yo, b/n. Who's this? He asked, gesturing to you.

B/n.... This is my little sister y/n, couldn't leave her at home alone. My parents are out of town, so I brought her. Figured she could keep Cesar company.

Y/n.... Hi. You spoke, with a smile as you waved at Oscar.

Oscar smiled as he waved back, at you standing up he motioned for his brother to follow as they walked towards you.

Oscar.... This is Cesar, my little brother. Think you can keep him company? He asked, bending down to your level.

Y/n.... I don't mind. Would you like to Cesar?

Cesar.... Like to what?

Y/n.... Keep me company? And getting some thing to eat? My brother promised, I could get anything I'd like...so you can get anything you liked too since for my new friend. You spoke with a bright smile, as Cesar nodded.

Your brother and Oscar, walked behind you and Cesar as you went to get something to eat.

Ruby

You know Ruby a long time, cause your Cesar & Oscar's sister

You kept your laugh in, as you looked up at Ruby's brother Mario.

Looking down the couch, Cesar bit his lip, Monse was frowning, Jamal was confused and Ruby was trying to keep a straight face. As you sat next to him on the couches arm rest, as Mario went on and on about this and that but the thing he said next made you laugh.

Mario.... And no one bang Monse. He said, as everyone laughed.

Monse.... Like any one would want to do that. She replied with a laugh.

Ruby laughed, as he leaned his elbow on your legs. Just then, Mario made everyone quite as he started talking.

Mario.... And...don't band y/n either. You hear me Jamal and Ruby?

Y/n.... Huh? What? Why would...eew...that's discussing Mario.

Cesar.... Well, if any of these two tried anything or any other guy for that matter Oscar would kill them...or someone in the Santos gang.

Y/n.... Cesar...really? No. You said, leaning backwards on the couch.

Jamal

You met Jamal at school

You were sitting across, from Jasmine all calm and collected which confused Monse, Cesar, Ruby and Jamal.

Jasmine.... Yo...guys. Get over here, I want to introduce you to someone.

Swallowing the four walked over to you and Jasmine, which they were terrified of but did any way.

Jasmine.... Okay, so guys. This is my cousin from LA y/n. Cuz, these are my buddies, Ruby, Cesar, Monse and Jamal. What ya think, them boys are cute. She said wiggling her eye brows making them uncomfortable.

Y/n.... Y...yeah...very. Um, Jaz, could you please get me some water? I forgot.

Jasmine.... I got you girl. She replied, jumping up and going to get the water.

Y/n.... Yeah. Sorry about that, Jasmine... Jasmine can get a little over exited at times. Also, if you guys got uncomfortable I'm sorry. But it's nice to meet you all.

Cesar.... You too. Welcome, we hope you like it here Freerige.

Ruby.... Yeah. And if you ever need to take a breath from Jasmine, here... He spoke giving you his phone number on a piece of paper.

Y/n.... Thanks. Here. Could I get your numbers? You asked, passing the phone to Jamal.

Jamal.... Sure. He replied, typing in his number.

Next was Monse, Cesar and even Ruby.

Jamal.... Guess we'll see you later?

Y/n.... Guess so.

Oscar

You met Oscar when moving in across the street.

You up packed some small boxes, as you got to the larger boxes it was proven to be difficult. Just as you got out of the truck the entire box fell.

Sighing you jumped down, when you saw two pair of feet standing in front of you.

Y/n.... Um...hi. You said, as you got up leaving the box on the street. I'm y/n, I just moved in...well I'm busy any way.

Cesar.... I'm Cesar, we live across the street and  this is my brother Oscar. Welcome to town.

Y/n.... Thanks. You spoke, as you looked over at the tall, figure that didn't hold a facial expression at all.

Oscar.... Cesar, let's help her move in. Get the other's, these boxes are to heavy for her to carry and it's getting late.

Cesar nodded as he ran across the street, getting the other Santos gang as they all helped to unload the truck.