CHAPTER 6

*ALYSSA'S POV*

I tensed up and my body began to heat up internally. I knew what my answer would be.. I was just afraid of the reactions. I closed my eyes trying to release all the pressure I felt. It wasn't working. I opened my eyes, everything became blurry. I slowly walked to the wall for balance everybody began to look at me with confusion before I could get a word out, I fell out onto the floor unconscious.

*CHRES' POV*

As we waited for Alyssa's Response she started to act funny, something didn't look right. She closed her eyes to think harder I'm assuming, and the next thing I knew she was out on the floor unconscious. My face lit up. I was so surprised. Mrs.Ealy ran over to her rapidly, but not too hardly. Shaking her. And screaming for a nurse. Mr.Ealy tried calming her down but it only made it worse. The way I think of it,it was all Justin's fault. He put too much pressure on her for the moment. She hasn't really gotten much sleep lately, and she must've been exhausted. That's what I'm hoping I hope she didn't do anything to cause her to faint. I stood there speechless and awkward. Soon a couple doctors ran into the room with a portable hospital bed , a stethoscope and all the stuff they needed to check her out.

"She has low blood pressure." The doctor yelled "hurry up we need to get her a room!!" They said lifting her onto the bed and preparing her IV. Mrs.Ealy and I followed Them into another room , while Mr.Ealy stayed in the room with Justin because Mrs.Ealy refused and panicked while he tried to stay calm. We got into the room they had to perform some procedures on Alyssa and said everyone had to leave the room. Mrs.Ealy went to check on Justin and her husband while I just took a seat in the lobby. I pulled out my iPhone and sent a group message to the boys.(Craig,Ray,and Jacob)

*The Message*

Guys meet me at the hospital ASAP.

I must've had some look on my face or something because some girl that looked about my age with dark brown hair,a caramel complexion , and a nice nice body. Walked up to me..

"Hey are you okay?" She said getting closer. I put my hands up for protection.

"Yes. Don't touch me." Was the first thing that came out my mouth I wasn't even thinking. Well I was, but the only thing on my mind was if Alyssa would be okay and if she was going to choose Me, or Justin. I realized what I said and apologized..

"No it's fine, I just came out of no where and interrupted your thoughts.. I hope your friend is okay.. I can't believe they both fainted. Anyways, nice to Meet you Chresanto.. See you around!" She began to walk away.. Then it came to me, how did she know Alyssa fainted? How did she know Justin fainted? How did she know what I was here for? And how did she know my name? I mean yes I'm in a boy group and all but nobody I'm known as roc/roc royal.

"Hey hold up!" I yelled attracting everyone's attention. She turned around and stopped

"What?"

"How'd you know all of that about me and my situation?"

"What?" She said looking down at the floor. I knew she heard me.

"You heard me.."

"Okay okay." She said sitting down in the chair next to me. "My name is Clarissa Downs. I'm a psychic, I'm only 17. I realized my ability when I was about 6, my parents realized it when I was just a baby. They gave me a job at the hospital to used powers positively because for all these years they've been used negatively and I couldn't control it. They use me to help figure out what's wrong with certain people, any traumatic things happening in ones life that could be the cause of them being here, etcetera. I know your boys are on their way and I don't wanna take up all your time but Sometimes when I'm roaming in the lobby..." She continued as I saw the boys rush into the hospital out the corner of my eye "I get signals from certain people and this time you happened to be that person. Please don't think I'm weird or anything. I didn't choose to have these powers..."