Chapter 7 - New friend and new weaponry

When the dirt cleared it revealed my new companion and most trusted ally.

It was made of stone, slightly taller than me, and had moss covering it's back

It was made of stone, slightly taller than me, and had moss covering it's back. It looked at me with curiosity before slowly extending its hand out to me. I just stared at its hand with confusion.

Land Gaurdian: (Touch its hand so you may link with it, and then say what you wish to call it.)

I placed my hand in its surprisingly warm and larger hand. When we made contact I felt myself connect to its core. However, its core felt hollow like a piece was missing. I then uttered the name of my new friend.

Devan: (Wystan)

The moment that name left my lips his eyes began to glow green before dissipating. When I removed my hand from his it revealed two flowers radiating green particles. The stone in front of Wystan's chest began to move aside revealing his core, it wasn't beating. His core then began to open revealing a empty space, were he proceeded to place the flower within.

The core then closed and began to beat, pumping what seemed to be bright green liquid around his stone body. With that the stone at his chest moved back into place. He then held out his hand to me presenting the last flower.

Land Gaurdian: (When you take the flower it will connect you to him. The color the flower radiates shows the golem's health. And the flower the golem possesses shows him the same.)

I took the flower from his hand and suddenly it disappeared. I then felt a searing pain at the bottom of my wrist. When I looked it showed a small tattoo of a rose pulsating green around the edges. But the pain quickly came back making me whimper a little.

Wystan made a surprised noise and quickly ran to me. He picked me up and began to examine me for what was causing me pain. Once he saw my wrist was in pain he placed his hand over my tattoo, and a bright light enveloped my hand. When he removed his hand the pain ceased. He patted my head before placing me back down.

Land Gaurdian: (You now have a ally to watch your back, but you must learn to defend yourself as well. I will now show you to make armor and weaponry.)

He stood up straight and stomped his right foot and raising his hand covering him in a mound of dirt. Once the dirt encased him he closed his hand hardening the dirt into a giant tomb. When he put his hand down the tomb crumbled revealing him in spiked armor made of steel. He then smashed his fist onto the center of his armor disintegrating it back into the ground.

Land Gaurdian: (When you are incased in the rock tomb, you may think of the material you wish to use for the armor and its design. You may make it out of anything to your knowledge, but your body may not be strong enough to hold up anything to heavy.)

I nodded before standing up straight and stomping my right foot while raising my hand. I quickly held my breath before it was over my face. I then closed my hand making the tomb. I began to think of a strong but light material like magnesium. I'm still a child so I dont want it to hinder my mobility, but it should be able to punish any melee attacker.