~ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ~

Hello everyone. This fan fic is for the female readers, very sorry to the males, as I know that the Disney twisted Wonderland has a non-binary MC. 

The abbreviations are the same for any other self insert story unless I make one up, which I will let you know about at the top of the chapter or right after I use it. 

Anyways, now that I have finished explaining that aspect let me get clear one thing...I will NOT be writing lemons at any time in this story. There will simply be fluff and other light-hearted stuff, so sorry if you were looking for something else! 

I will also be leaving some songs from the soundtrack at the top of the chapters if you'd like to play them, since I myself am not the hugest fan of reading without some background noise!

The beginning may start out a little slow since I am following the story line and using the closest if not the exact same dialogue for the story. (Disney please don't sue me, I give you credit for every thing but the readers OC- Because the OC is theirs.)

Tell me your favorite character(s) here so I know to make special scenes with them! (Even though I'll eventually make special scenes with all of them.)

If you have any further questions, please ask them here: 

But without further ado, let us dive into this mysterious adventure of villains and fun loving interests!