(2) Transfer

"Hyuuga! Get over here NOW!" yelled the headmistress of Ilvermorny, who was covered in neon colored liquid. "I just about had enough of you, young lady!" the lady exclaimed, cleaning off the liquid, "You can try and get rid of the potion I made, but it will be troublesome to get it out of your hair." Hinata grinned innocently, "If you had enough of me, then why won't you just transfer me to Hogwarts or expel me? You know that I've been trying to do so sine the first year." she said in a as-a-matter-a-fact voice.

It was true, every since she arrived at Ilvermorny, she had been trying to transfer to Hogwarts, in which she called it, the best school for any witch or wizard. But that was mainly see the headmistress scowl in anger. She had tried countless ways on trying to transfer, first by asking nicely. That didn't work, since she had the highest scores in her grade and they didn't want to lose such a bright student. But that didn't stop her, of course, she never wanted to do the things she had done next. But if it was to get transferred to Hogwarts, so be it.

She had done countless pranks and destruction to the campus. Like turning the hallways into swamps, positioning dung balls all around the teachers' offices, and even at some point, blew up a quarter of the school. She had done many others that shouldn't even be mentioned, and she has been doing that since the first day. It had been two years since then, and she was now starting her third year. But remembering what Atchara had told her, she had to try and at least get transferred this year. So she could at least become friends with the great Harry Potter so he won't think it's weird that she would follow him everywhere due to her mission.

Hinata sighed, twirling her hair that had grown out since the first day she had turned up in this dimension. The headmistress cleared her throat, taking a seat in her big desk in her office, "Miss Hyuuga, I know that you want to be transferred to Hogwarts and even though you are an excellent student. It has come to my attention that the teachers along with me, have had enough with all your tricks. And even though we would rather have you expelled, you are too talented to have it wasted. I have contacted Dumbledore about you transferring and said that you may come to Hogwarts. You will be using the Floo Network to arrive there, I already have all your textbooks necessary for your year at Hogwarts. And please change into your uniform before you leave."

Hinata nodded her head, sprinting out the door, making her way to her room to pack up her things.

,-*' ^ '~*-.,_,.-*~ Time Skip ~*-.,_,.-*~' ^ '*-,

Hinata sighed, her luggage that carried all her books and clothes in one had, and a cage that held Brutus, her spotted owl in the other hand. "I hope you enjoy your days in the sun now that I'm gone Madam." she said with a smile on her face. The headmistress sighed through her nose, "Just remember, don't say 'Hogwarts', you have to say 'Dumbledore's Office' so he may greet you."

Hinata nodded, saying the location the headmistress told her to say as the Floo powder left her hands and green flames engulfed her in the fireplace. And in a blink of an eye, she stumbled into a room, face covered in soot. As she stood up and took in everything around her, she saw an old man with half moon glasses staring at her with a smile on his face. "Are you Dumbledore, by any chance, sir?" she asked, her tone quiet. "Yes, that would be me. And you must be Hinata Hyuuga from Ilvermorny. Pleasure to me you." Dumbledore said in a kind, soothing voice.

"O-oh, the pleasure is all mine..." Hinata flustered, quickly wiping off the soot on nose, "I'm so sorry for getting transferred the day school had begun." she scratched her cheek. "You seem to have an American accent, which is okay. And you don't seem to be what the headmistress of Ilvermorny described you as." he brought his hand up to his long, silver beard. "Why is that, if I may ask?"