Chapter 2

(What you look like)

I woke up on a couch I sat up and looked around almost everyone was going down stairs I stood up and checked it out they were talking to a suit of armor with a soul bound to it with a seal it was obvious then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Kimblee he was a few inches away from me. "Personal space. Ever heard of it." I said then he stepped back "Anyways I heard your conversation with that general..." I said he looked shocked then smiled. "So are you gonna tell Greed-" "Iwannacomewithyou." I said quickly and my some miracle he heard what I said he was shocked for a moment then chuckled. "You sure Y/n? Cause all I'm doing is going back in the military." He said I nodded he shrugged. "Alright but uh try not to die." He said chuckling I lightly punched his arm..

~Le time skip~

Greed looked at me and Kimblee shocked. "Traitors." he said I usually would've felt bad but instead I felt..... Happy? I smiled then we left with the general.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Me and Kimblee got a place to stay I sat down on a couch and Kimblee sat next to me and began to read a book. "What are you reading?" "A book about how to make buildings explode." I stayed silent.

~A few days later~

me and Kimblee were sitting next to each other on the train and he was humming something both me and him were wearing masks then he stopped humming. "Can I take this off now?" He said meaning the mask. "Can I take off my mask?" I said "Go ahead." me and Kimblee took off our masks. "Kimblee" the colonel said. "Oh hello major flame oh wait it's colonel now." "Is there a problem Roy?" the general asked. "You damn well know there is what's he doing on this train also last I checked we didn't bring any female-"then they spoke more my ears flattened and my tail partially wrapped around my waist. then they began to talk about Lior I remembered. 'That's where I was born.' I thought shock on my face. did something happen? why are we headed there? do I have family members left? these questions ran through my head causing a swarm of thoughts and worries that gave me a headache I stopped thinking.

later

Me and Kimblee were given a place to stay again and I looked at a picture of Lior and I noticed something. "Oh my god!" I said seeing the giant transmutation circle. Kimblee stood up and walked over to me. "What's wrong?" he asked I showed him the transmutation circle and told him. "That's where I was born...almost everyone there is gonna die." I began to tear up I instantly wiped the tears away and ran to my room. after a while I heard someone knock on the front door I went out to see Kimblee talking to some one then he left the room I followed the Merda ran after Kimblee screaming. "What is this." "This is were you pay for what you did to my friends." Merda said I had that happy feeling again and I felt my eyes change back and forth from my normal human eyes to wolf eyes Kimblee saw this and smiled. "Kimblee what are you doing here?" "That's a pretty ridiculous question considering I am a state alchemist again." he said still holding his smile. "You ratted us all out you piece of garbage. Now you have to pay." she said I felt mt body begin to change chape adding more and more wolf like features. "Come on Alphonse, you aren't gonna let her kill me are you?" then Alphonse separated them I changed back to normal and stood by Kimblee. "You dirty traitor." she said to me I smiled sweetly as if I was supposed to be innocent which I still mostly was not for long though. then Kimblee made an explosion I jumped down and quickly changed into a wolf to land on my feet then I changed back. I looked up to se Kimblee was still up there he was glaring at Alphonse and Merda then he jumped down. "Just when I thought I was going to finish my day off with a bang." then he put his foot on Alphonse. "You had to go and ruin it." He said then he kicked Alphonse then Kimblee was about to grab Merda. "Leave Merda alone." Alphonse said then he got up. "Or you'll regret it." "By Merda do you mean this reptile?" He said I felt hurt. 'Does that mean he only thinks of me as an animal?...a dog.' I thought "She'e a human being!" "That's not what I heard. I heard that she's a chimera, hardly considered a living being." this hurt me more. 'So... I am just....just a stupid dog huh.... a chimera.' I thought "Kinda like you kid." He said to Alphonse "Get away." Al said  then charged. "Get away from her!" Then they broke out into a fight. "I won't let you hurt her!"  then Alphonse sealed Kimblee in a box and there was another explosion and Kimblee escaped. and fell to the ground I ran over to him he looked at Alphonse. "You devious bastard." then some troops came over a colonel mustang came out and talked. "If you have any complaints against Al the I'd suggest you put it in writing." "Sure just keep that scrap heap away from me." he said after that me and Kimblee went back to our little apartment and I helped with the few burs he had. "I said I'm fine." he complained "Well to bad suck it up. You're a grown man deal with it." he rolled his eyes. "fine" after I was done I put all the medicine for the burns back were I found it. And I made myself something to eat obviously it was meat. "Can you make me something to?" he asked I glared at him remembering what he had said earlier. "Tch get it yourself." I said coldly he looked taken a back by this but he seemed to shrug it off. "Fine." after I finished eating I sat down on the couch and read a book about chimeras. it said things like chimeras are slaves to the creator. or only made for one purpose, they aren't  even considered living, they're soulless, they shouldn't feel anything. that's when I stopped reading. then we were called by the Fuhrer we were given a mission to go to Lior and kill anyone in our way I didn't feel to good about it but I shrugged it off but the feeling something bad was gonna happen was still there he left the we set off to Lior.