A/N - Woojin Situation

I'm going to start off by saying this: if you still support Woojin, please unfollow me right now. I don't want to make this a huge thing on my account but I need a place to rant and to explain why Woojin is a terrible person to those who may not know. I'm really sorry if you have to find out this way.

I'll start with the official allegations: Kim Woojin was very recently accused of a sexual assault that happened months ago. More people came out with different stories of that since the original and while i stand with the victim(s) some of these are obviously fake, and some are true. In the original accusation, the op says that she was at a bar, where she was approached by Woojin (keep in mind he had already been kicked out of SKZ by this time.) Woojin tried seducing her and using "his fame" aka Stray Kids' name to get her to do sexual acts with him. She let him know that she was not interested and he kept persisting until he got angry and groped her and her friend while cursing at them. He then denied the allegations in a very short, very fake, half-hearted "apology." He basically said that he didn't know who she was (she didn't reveal her identity,) that he'd never been to that bar (she didn't reveal the location,) and then in a disgusting ending he said that "he knew that his fans would support his career," and to "stream his solo when it came out." This was such a gross thing for me to read and I cannot imagine how bad Stray Kids and especially the victim must be feeling right now. I am so disappointed and horrified that i ever supported him as a singer or a person.
     Woojin then made a FAKE ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY/ACCOUNT and claimed that he would be taking legal action. As we know now, he was blacklisted by being kicked out of JYP and does not have a company. The name he used was from an illinois DJ company and the logo was from a furniture store. His blatant lying and deceiving disgust me as he tries to dig himself out of this 10 foot hole.

I don't want to go super in-depth because i've already said a lot on this topic, but it still amazes me how many fucked up things this man has done. A staff member of JYP/SKZ put out a "confession" that, while Woojin was still in the group (Yellow Wood era) he began getting violent with the members, especially Felix, Jeongin, and Hyunjin. It was also said that he bullied Jisung and that could be a partial cause to his anxiety. There were also rumors that he tried to make sexual advances on Jeongin, though I don't know the source of those and they could be false. I can't say for sure if any of this is true but there are MANY incriminating clips of him elbowing Minho on purpose, Hyunjin protecting Jeongin from him multiple times, and all that is on twitter. If you want more information, just go to twitter and look up "woojin."

That is all i'll be saying on this situation as of now, and i hope we stays can get through this together. Remember, DO NOT send any hate to SKZ. He is not associated with them anymore and has not been. They had nothing to do with this and even kicked Woojin out before this incident; this is NOT any of their faults, especially Chan. Woojin hurt our boys so badly by betraying them and badmouthing the leader that did so much to him. Don't let him hurt them anymore by bringing the blame to them. If you need a break from this that's fine, stays please keep healthy and remember that it is always 9 or none - OT8 + Stay - we are all in this together and we can get through it. If anyone ever needs to talk for any reason, my dm's are broken but just drop a comment and i will try my very best to listen. 💕

As Felix said; belive in OT8! There is no Stray Kids without Stay and vice versa ✨

A/N, i will be removing any mentions of Woojin in my story and replacing it with another person. I'm sorry that he was in this book in the first place